[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
Cisco part time apo is stay in? My friends those in PT apo cisco is stay out. but mine was told for upcoming batch is stay in. only weekend book out. wow.
like this cannot apply and work liao.

kaixin18

Reaction score
that is corright

but do they beat prisoner who dont want to ownself walk to the hanging area? how they manage to put the rope around the person neck? i thought only the malaysian assistant executioner will be there. why spear will be there also to do what?

Hazette1

Reaction score
but do they beat prisoner who dont want to ownself walk to the hanging area? how they manage to put the rope around the person neck? i thought only the malaysian assistant executioner will be there. why spear will be there also to do what?

Section 7(a) of the Prisons General and Standing Orders says I am under oath and a serious offence if I were to tell anywhere what happened or the procedure protocol inside the penal and drug institutions so nobody is so stupid to get arrested and charged in court under Official Secrets Act

bedbuger

Reaction score
ANYBODY KNOW CUT OFF AGE FOR APO??
55 IS IT?
TQ

This one is under perview of HR's department.

They cannot show or put the description the cutoff age as it's discriminating people.

Thus no one will have the answer unless they work in the department.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Official cutoff age is 54 years old but u can work until 62 years old. Yes, my batch oldest is 54 years old but he still pass his ippt in CA. But Company C not keen on hiring aged above 45 & above coz hard to manage this group of ppl. Not all but most with attitude, medical problems.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
I suggest just try to apply regardless of yr status & background. You never know what you get. Spend more time improve yr interview skills & knowledge better than just listening to hearsay.

Hazette1

Reaction score
I suggest just try to apply regardless of yr status & background. You never know what you get. Spend more time improve yr interview skills & knowledge better than just listening to hearsay.

Thanks Bros.
At interview can I bargain for $ increase in basic pay if your background is special forces with proof :D
Or C don't recognize anything previous and I start all over?
TQqqq

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Though many people will look up on you if you are navy SEAL, ranger, commando, SAS, Delta but doubt is relevant as APO. APO job require both customer service & secruity. No need you to bang down door, airborne etc. Rather have someone who is mature & diplomatic to deal with rowdy & unreasonable persons.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
APO is a basically a high class secruity guard or low class police officer. But get the pay of a manager.

Hazette1

Reaction score
Though many people will look up on you if you are navy SEAL, ranger, commando, SAS, Delta but doubt is relevant as APO. APO job require both customer service & secruity. No need you to bang down door, airborne etc. Rather have someone who is mature & diplomatic to deal with rowdy & unreasonable persons.

Lol.
So everyone back to square one. Maybe that's y difficult to manage. All back to primary one even if with an MBA. It's like in prisons, not all of them are bad.
Thanks for the share

Hazette1

Reaction score
APO is a basically a high class secruity guard or low class police officer. But get the pay of a manager.

I see. Thanks for share.
I have interviews from A and C next week. Don't know what to ask because I left in 1988..

Hazette1

Reaction score
Those who don't graduate from the course must pay money back to Cisco? Like training course fee?[/QUOTE

penalty for training cost is $2.7k only. sign on bonus only paid upon passing out, so nothing for u to pay. training allowance $1480 urs to keep if u fail background check, fail course, got paralyzed in training, or kenna send to jail

I'm going interview for A and C.
Any tips what to ask?
Thanks de

Hazette1

Reaction score
you 3 are seriously silly. why would you join these semi-govt uniform groups? you have to
1) draw weapon which means you have to leave your home at least 2 hours before your shift
2) pass your IPPT (for armed guards)
3) have to deal with unnecessary added pressure due to being in uniform and having firearm
4) have to work with malaysians (if you're xenephobic this can be an issue)
5) stand for long hours

during uni holidays, my bf works for a small private agency, earns $3000 net as a non-armed security guard in a factory if he works for 26 days.

but during school term he works only on the fri, sat and sun nights. he's paid $120 nett per shift after CPF. He earns $360 per week x 4 =$ 1440

1) starts work at 8pm
2) wears a black polo-t, black pants and shoes
3) locks up the factory at 1030pm or after the last car has left
4) does his patrolling and clocking of the premises at certain times of the night
5) once back in the aircon guardhouse he takes out his laptop and books and studies till 3am while his malaysian partner has been sleeping since 11pm the night before and will only wake up at 6am to take over
6) sleeps till 6am, gets up, bathe and brush teeth
7) opens the main gate, waits till 8am for the morning shift person to turn up
8) goes to school for 930am lecture and ends at 1pm
9) goes home and sleep and reports for work again at 8pm

if you join the these armed uniform group you can forget about studying during work. it's a standing job. many eyes will be on you. you'll regret ever signing the contract and will become so miserable. you will start playing MC or look for ways to break the contract.

if you need a lump sum then go for it because the joining bonus is attractive and you need the money to settle your debts or get married in an expensive restaurant cos your fiancee wants it that way.

these armed uniformed groups is more suitable for malaysians. they
1) come to SG aged 24 (cos thats the minimum age for them)
2) have a ten year plan, earn $4000 to $5000 monthly and then they leave
3) they're prepared to struggle cos they want a better life in malaysia for their families and themselves.
4) unlike most locals in security line, they are very united and usually keep to themselves.

wow all the hard truth :D

Hazette1

Reaction score
SO

For Cisco, you will start as ASP if you have 2nd upper Hons Degree & above and 2nd lower Hons Degree & below will start with Insp.

For Aetos, Polytechnic Diploma / Degree can apply for Direct Insp rank.

They don't take Master Degree into consideration for Direct SO entry rank.

JO

For Cisco, you start as SGT if you have Polytechnic Diploma but not sure for Aetos (Hear will start from CPL for Aetos for Polytechnic Diploma holders these days).

For other qualifications below Polytechnic Diploma, you will all start from PC rank for all APF organizations.

Hello Chief,
Can tell me if overseas University Diploma in Law equals to what here?
Poly Diploma or below?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
From next year onwards, Company A also offer direct entry Sgt following Certis & SATS.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.