HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree157Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2018, 06:17 PM   #481

So on which date they ask you to come back?
15th may bro?what about you?my security clearance still pending though...
wanfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:39 PM   #482

15th may bro?what about you?my security clearance still pending though...
mine June bro. As Im still serving notice on current job.
chillcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:43 PM   #483

mine June bro. As Im still serving notice on current job.
But the may intake depends on response...if poor response it will be pushed to june intake also...
Old 03-05-2018, 06:49 PM   #484

But the may intake depends on response...if poor response it will be pushed to june intake also...
Yeah bro. When i came to sign the contract, there wasnt much people around. They didnt mention about my security clearance also. You were told to go level 4 on 15 May yeah?
Old 03-05-2018, 06:58 PM   #485

Looking forward to seeing the SATS guys inside CA!
matchless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #486

Ahhahahaha

Old 03-05-2018, 07:17 PM   #487

Yeah bro. When i came to sign the contract, there wasnt much people around. They didnt mention about my security clearance also. You were told to go level 4 on 15 May yeah?
Yup bro...but see how la if it is confirmed...if any changes hr will contact me...
Old 03-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #488

When is ur intake bro?
Old 03-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #489
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not related to APO but hear rumor for Security Officer (SO) Industry that Government will tighten the regulation, Big Security Firms will tender at lower price to force Small and Medium Security Firms to closed their business. Then only left Big Security Firms like ertis Cisco, Aetos & etc to monopoly the SO Industry.

APO job mostly is what last time way back SPF used to do. But now all give APO.

Because of APO is under private, and to recruit more people, different company came out with lots of commercial recruit idea to attract people.

But do APO really will be private through out the coming years?

Maybe take times for APO(Currently no matter what, Certis Cisco Auxiliary(Certis Cisco) and Aetos Auxiliary(Aetos belong to surbana jurong), both is under subsidary, but main still belong to temasake holding.

So what the future for APO we don't know yet. But who knows that it will have a big changes in the future.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:02 PM   #490
Master Member

btw how to apply part time APO? I search aetos, sats or cisco never see any part time apo job list
TheSilentBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:56 PM   #491

Not related to APO but hear rumor for Security Officer (SO) Industry that Government will tighten the regulation, Big Security Firms will tender at lower price to force Small and Medium Security Firms to closed their business. Then only left Big Security Firms like ertis Cisco, Aetos & etc to monopoly the SO Industry.
seem that certis and aetos trying to compete with each other.
wenjie1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #492

btw how to apply part time APO? I search aetos, sats or cisco never see any part time apo job list
you need to apply, go for interview and tell them.
wenjie1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:49 AM   #493
Arch-Supremacy Member

In my personal opinion, I feel that Government want to monopoly the market indirectly (remember that all big players are actually GLCs) while having an easier way to control the security agencies.

So it is not really certis and aetos trying to compete with each other. However sale quota is there to report to shareholders, which is the reason why they are competing with each other.

seem that certis and aetos trying to compete with each other.
matchless7 likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:44 PM   #494
Master Member

so you do indeed have enough in cpf to buy the hdb toilet? it's ok. start small. slowly slowly. take your time.
Your sarcasm DON'T work for me. Nothing wrong start small or from the basic level. Learn to walk first before you run. As for you, are you still staying with your parents ? Leeching ?? Oh please do not look down your boyfriend/girfriend who is doing Auxillary police/Security work i guess ??...lol

Oh btw maybe my 2 toilet is even MORE expensive than your ANNUAL Income

Bye Kid
matchless7 likes this.

Last edited by Aquarius81; 04-05-2018 at 05:57 PM..
Aquarius81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:39 PM   #495

Aiyah, ignore the troll.

Newbies come in here to seek advice from the old birds, old birds give advice. Everyone is happy. Nobody force her to come here and spoil her eyes by looking at APO job role and salary.

Singapore got manpower shortage for enforcement, we hire malaysian and taiwanese, people complain why. Then when Singaporeans apply for the job, also tio suan.
Aquarius81 likes this.
matchless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.