HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree95Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2018, 01:23 AM   #511

Yeah bro. When i came to sign the contract, there wasnt much people around. They didnt mention about my security clearance also. You were told to go level 4 on 15 May yeah?
Bro...hr ask to report on 4th june right?
wanfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:09 PM   #512

Bro...hr ask to report on 4th june right?
yes. 4th June is for me bro. better clarify which date is for you.

Last edited by chillcat; 11-05-2018 at 08:31 PM..
chillcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:55 AM   #513

yes. 4th June is for me bro. better clarify which date is for you.
Same also bro...cos hr ask me to report on june instead of may...
Old 12-05-2018, 12:42 PM   #514

It really does seems like only both of us are the only one reporting.

Same also bro...cos hr ask me to report on june instead of may...
Old 12-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #515

It really does seems like only both of us are the only one reporting.
Hahahaha...not sure about that...jialat leh if only 2 people report...report also dont know do what...hr got tell u any details?
Old 13-05-2018, 01:29 AM   #516

Was told it's a familiarization at SATS building. The training will at a later date.

Hahahaha...not sure about that...jialat leh if only 2 people report...report also dont know do what...hr got tell u any details?
Old 16-05-2018, 12:15 AM   #517

Anyone went for interview this week? How long is the process?
unknownthread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 12:54 AM   #518

Yo gurus, let says if i were to join cisco, since they say training is exempted for MP & ST for the saf, will i be starting work straight away or require to attend some sort of training phase. Regarding ippt do i have to take it and pass upon joining or can i just tell them i have pass my ippt in ns? Last time i took ippt was last year oct. Definitely have some problems passing it now(life of ST eat sleep play lmao). Is there any difference in requirements for full time and part time? Eg min hours training etc.
CurryRice999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:05 AM   #519

Anyone went for interview this week? How long is the process?
For which company bro?
Old 16-05-2018, 06:59 AM   #520

They will classified u as qualified and training will be much shorter. If u have just pass your ippt for year 2018, u can aak them if they can accept the results. If not you will need to take your ippt again.

Part time have shorter working hours but its like a full time work for other company. Benefit of course will be as gd as full time.

Yo gurus, let says if i were to join cisco, since they say training is exempted for MP & ST for the saf, will i be starting work straight away or require to attend some sort of training phase. Regarding ippt do i have to take it and pass upon joining or can i just tell them i have pass my ippt in ns? Last time i took ippt was last year oct. Definitely have some problems passing it now(life of ST eat sleep play lmao). Is there any difference in requirements for full time and part time? Eg min hours training etc.
cz287cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:44 AM   #521

Certis cisco

For which company bro?
Old 16-05-2018, 02:24 PM   #522

Certis cisco
It depends on intake bro...i heard in june they are having another intake for training...
Old 16-05-2018, 09:45 PM   #523

I see. But i heard need to clear all the clearance after that they will call.

It depends on intake bro...i heard in june they are having another intake for training...
Old 16-05-2018, 10:27 PM   #524
Supremacy Member

They will classified u as qualified and training will be much shorter. If u have just pass your ippt for year 2018, u can aak them if they can accept the results. If not you will need to take your ippt again.

Part time have shorter working hours but its like a full time work for other company. Benefit of course will be as gd as full time.
For part time, still have to go through the 9 weeks stay in training?
Goldschlager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:09 AM   #525

Thank you for your reply. Lets say if i were to join this as my career, are there cons to joining after a few years from ord or still the same as joining after ord?

CurryRice999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.