HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree98Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #751
Arch-Supremacy Member

A lot of these healthcare positions do may not needs any qualification to work now but in turn to come they may push for WSQ qualification due to oversupply of applicants but limited jobs from sunrise industry. Soon it may be similar like Security Officer.
  • Nursing Care (Nursing Aide and not Enrolled / Registered Nurse)
  • Podiatry Support
  • Operating Theatre Support
  • Administrative Support
  • Sterilisation Services
  • Pharmacy Support
  • Therapy Support
  • Pre-Hospital Emergency Medical Services

I guess many healthcare assistant positions maybe paid on a range of SGD1.8k to SGD2.5k
Old 27-03-2019, 01:57 PM   #752
Arch-Supremacy Member

Someone check with PLRD and system change recently that it will base on our days of notification and not the date of our current rank promotion.

Base on old system if you get SSO on 18 Nov 2018, you should get SS on 18 Nov 2019.

Base on new system, if you work 365 days from 18 Nov 2018, you can get your SS on 18 Nov 2019. If you rest 4 days (off day or rest day) per month, this mean you will have 48 days (4 days x 12 months) excluded from your notification. So on 18 Nov 2019, you only clock 317 days and short of 48 days to be promoted to SS. So if you are unemployed, mean you do not clock any day for your notification and your promotion date will extend until you meet the requirement.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:34 AM   #753
Arch-Supremacy Member

@Goldschlager Ok. First of all. I am working under SPF at Woodlands Checkpoint. Strictly only Singaporeans APO posted there. The 12 hours shift is like this. 1d 1n of 1d and then rotate 1d 1n 1n and 1 off and repeat. Tiring and less time for family but when you see the money it's worth it than working as a sissy office worker. You can also work under ICA as an APO. The shift is like 2 d 2n 1off and rotate 2a 1 off and repeat. Under Ica at most is 16 hours if you need to hold back and SPF is 24 hours.

Rest time only 1 and a half hour. To me working as an APO is not really bad. Good money. Auxiliary means support. We are doing the ground work for them meanwhile the SPF sit in office like mentally retarded. As I see Singaporeans are really fussy when choosing a job. That's why security industry is really short of manpower. Most of them prefer a 8-5 sissy air con environment job but demand a higher pay. LOL. Thank you...
Hi. I'm an APO from Aetos. Basic pay is $2550 but you need to clock at least 240 hours within that month. And you can get another $500 but first you need to clock at least 260 hours per month. This job is not for those weaklings who like office jobs. You also need to be able to pass IPPT test during the training month to be deployed. APO job is not that bad seriously. Just long hours and less time than the usual sissy office jobs...

Y u keep say office worker sissy?
U jelly they work less hrs & paid more den u?

Last edited by apple459721; 30-03-2019 at 02:41 AM..
apple459721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 01:54 AM   #754

Enquiry regarding Company A

Hi to all, any ex or current aetos outriders here able to share their job scope / pay structure and also the shifts?

And for the deployment at checkpoints, what is the shift like?

And also, just wondering, if dip holder straight after ORD sign aetos under Direct Entry Sergeant will really get Sergeant rank aft posting out? And what is the pay structure like ?

Asking for armed APO position if anyone is asking
Anonymous98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:48 PM   #755

A lot of these healthcare positions do may not needs any qualification to work now but in turn to come they may push for WSQ qualification due to oversupply of applicants but limited jobs from sunrise industry. Soon it may be similar like Security Officer.
  • Nursing Care (Nursing Aide and not Enrolled / Registered Nurse)
  • Podiatry Support
  • Operating Theatre Support
  • Administrative Support
  • Sterilisation Services
  • Pharmacy Support
  • Therapy Support
  • Pre-Hospital Emergency Medical Services
Do you meant lack of applicants but oversupply job positions?
RexxarLoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:51 PM   #756

No plan from APF but you can plan on your own. For example, you can work as unarmed deployment such as lockup. This allow you to report to site directly and save time on travelling because you can just draw your equipment like T-baton and Handcuff on site. However the bad thing will be you will have lesser wages like Transport allowance and OT pay due to shorter working hours.
I see, if I am not wrong the pay will be alot lesser. Maybe around SGD2.2k
RexxarLoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:29 AM   #757
Arch-Supremacy Member

No, I mean oversupply of applicants but limited job positions in the near future.

Everyone know that economy is bad and healthcare industry is a grooming industry. If you join now, you may not needs any relevant qualification for those entry low blue collar positions that I listed out. But when jobs become limited and everyone want to have a piece of pie, organizations will raise the bar and may start to required one to have WSQ relevant qualification related to your occupation.

Do you meant lack of applicants but oversupply job positions?
Old 03-04-2019, 05:32 AM   #758

They are just proud of being a high class security guard. Aleays say until so nice but so many quit when the contract ends.

Y u keep say office worker sissy?
U jelly they work less hrs & paid more den u?
cz287cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:47 AM   #759

I dun think is right to describe office job as sissy. Likewise, many people describe APO are just guards dogs for SPF. Every job has its merits & purpose. No jobs are easy. Is up to the individual to perform well for its job.
Blowpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2019, 02:30 AM   #760

No, I mean oversupply of applicants but limited job positions in the near future.

Everyone know that economy is bad and healthcare industry is a grooming industry. If you join now, you may not needs any relevant qualification for those entry low blue collar positions that I listed out. But when jobs become limited and everyone want to have a piece of pie, organizations will raise the bar and may start to required one to have WSQ relevant qualification related to your occupation.
Yawn.............

pls lah,

This avatar, i don't really trust someone who is young at age, but pretending to be a old middle age man that knows alot of stuff.

Goodbye Young Man
I WILL LEAVE this thread for you to enjoy yourself....

Last edited by Aquarius81; 13-04-2019 at 02:43 AM..
Aquarius81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2019, 01:09 AM   #761
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes, I am still young as a MR Personnel from SAF which I feel that avatar suit me!

So what is the new 'old middle age man' age group?

Bo liao old man, got time come back visit this thread but too bad you only capable to talk nonsense.

Yawn.............

pls lah,

This avatar, i don't really trust someone who is young at age, but pretending to be a old middle age man that knows alot of stuff.

Goodbye Young Man
I WILL LEAVE this thread for you to enjoy yourself....
Old 15-04-2019, 06:22 PM   #762

Annual leave

Hi..anyone knows how many days of annual leave does cisco auxiliary police give?
hugo_boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 07:22 PM   #763

APO need to go ICT?
XiaXueYi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 08:15 PM   #764
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes. Even NSmen from other uniform groups (public sector) like ICA & Custom also needs to serve ICT, so APO in private sector confirm needs to serve ICT.

APO need to go ICT?
Old 15-04-2019, 08:21 PM   #765

For aetos, what is the career progression like if you have a degree?

Also for aetos, they got their own investigate team like SPF or they just stand around like security guards?
RowdyRoddySNiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.