[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

cz287cj

Reaction score
U already say this week. Wait till you get those assignment is 12 hours shift, work 5 1 type.

It’s really hard to make comparisons, it all down to own individual
I have a fren who worked for ICA before and he quit and join C
I have another fren who drew 4K plus per month as sats apo, end up oso join C

For me now, at least for this week, i ends work 2pm-3pm, reached home before 4pm, the reaching home time IMO already won many office jobs :)

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U already say this week. Wait till you get those assignment is 12 hours shift, work 5 1 type.

To be more specific it’s actually alternate one week morning one week afternoon shift

Already tried 12hrs shift, for my 12hrs shift assignments, I enjoyed that too
It’s 4 2
If I Wan I can go back during my 1st off day for OT

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It all down to whole individual mindset
If u dun like the job, give u office hr daily 8-9hrs u oso wun be happy ;)

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s really hard to make comparisons, it all down to own individual
I have a fren who worked for ICA before and he quit and join C
I have another fren who drew 4K plus per month as sats apo, end up oso join C

For me now, at least for this week, i ends work 2pm-3pm, reached home before 4pm, the reaching home time IMO already won many office jobs :)

May I check your deployment area? Alone or got partner?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
I read several forumers commenting comparing an APO to a teacher/SPF/Inspector etc..is not apple to apple comparison. The work hours/scope/stress level is totally different. I bet being a teacher/SPF/Inspector is not an easy job either. Turnover is very high in these jobs. (ask those in these fields).

The equal benchmark is perhaps comparing different APO/Security companies in the same industry.

Hafeitz

Reaction score
Currently in A .need referral . Drop me a text ..QUOTE=qlozetx;130704523]Hi I’d like to join as APO (armed or unarmed) in Certis or AETOS.
I’m a degree holder and physically active.
Am I eligible to join as Singapore PR who are exempted from NS (first gen PR) ?
And if eligible, is there any kind brother or sister here that would be able to refer me in?
I’m not active so I cannot PM anyone. If possible, maybe please PM me with your phone number so that I can text you or something?
Appreciate your help. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Hafeitz

Reaction score
Currently in A .need referral . Drop me a text ..QUOTE=qlozetx;130704523]Hi I’d like to join as APO (armed or unarmed) in Certis or AETOS.
I’m a degree holder and physically active.
Am I eligible to join as Singapore PR who are exempted from NS (first gen PR) ?
And if eligible, is there any kind brother or sister here that would be able to refer me in?
I’m not active so I cannot PM anyone. If possible, maybe please PM me with your phone number so that I can text you or something?
Appreciate your help. Thank you!
[/QUOTE]

Anyone have question about A can clarify with me.

cxnnnnnnn

Reaction score
got offered by A & C both asked me to go for training on 22 Jan but A said my application status is still pending for managment approval , which one should i reject

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got offered by A & C both asked me to go for training on 22 Jan but A said my application status is still pending for managment approval , which one should i reject

Maybe you want to list the terms and conditions of the contracts?
1. Working hours
2. Bonus
3. Medical benefits
4. Staff benefits
5. Annual leave
6. OT rates

cxnnnnnnn

Reaction score
Maybe you want to list the terms and conditions of the contracts?
1. Working hours
2. Bonus
3. Medical benefits
4. Staff benefits
5. Annual leave
14 days for both
6. OT rates

1. both 12hrs per shift
2.C 8k bcuz i was offered APOE & A is 14K as it is APO
3&4 im not sure
5. both 14 days
6. they did not mention this

Last edited:

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. both 12hrs per shift
2.C 8k bcuz i was offered APOE & A is 14K as it is APO
3&4 im not sure
5. both 14 days
6. they did not mention this

Go for A then. More bonus and higher salary. IPPT in C is kinda crazy, those who are trainees at the west side will know. 21 rounds.

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And yet 99.9% will pass ;)

I am not sure about your batch. From what I can see, maybe only 80%. For those above 30s, come in with bellies. Those below 30s, just ORD, sure fit what. I ippt gold when I ORD also. Female failure rate also around 25%. Some female pea size, I wonder if faced with criminal or violent people, how ah? Not intimidating enough. Wind blows, fly 18,000 miles.

Of course there are fit guys in APOe too.

Last edited:

FyqAnubis

Reaction score
Asking for a friend here who’s applying,what are the chances for him to be rejected if his father has committed and offence,then was imprisoned around 10 years back

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Asking for a friend here who’s applying,what are the chances for him to be rejected if his father has committed and offence,then was imprisoned around 10 years back

Which company? Probably fine as long as not himself. Pm me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.