HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree131Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2020, 03:53 PM   #1156
Arch-Supremacy Member

Have a friend with Hnitec cert for certis. Basic was $2.7K. OT reach $3K over. Both quite the same
����������

Last edited by Juan_Mata; 15-09-2020 at 05:27 PM..
Juan_Mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 03:58 PM   #1157
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is there any yearly increment and various work performances for CERTIS APOE?
Heard AETOS have all these plus extra dental/ zoo free entrances
Me quite tempted to join my fren lolz
Old 13-08-2020, 04:04 PM   #1158
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone here is APOE without arm?
CERTIS or AETOS GROSS pay which one is higher (including OT and all allowances)
Old 13-08-2020, 09:12 PM   #1159
Arch-Supremacy Member

����������

Last edited by Juan_Mata; 15-09-2020 at 05:26 PM..
Juan_Mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 09:48 PM   #1160

Is there any yearly increment and various work performances for CERTIS APOE?
Heard AETOS have all these plus extra dental/ zoo free entrances
Me quite tempted to join my fren lolz
Yes.. these are the normal staff welfare
Juan_Mata likes this.
Blowpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 09:50 PM   #1161

Why do they fall out within a year bro??
Cannot cope with the work? Worse than expected?
Old 15-08-2020, 10:56 AM   #1162

Cannot cope with the work? Worse than expected?
So sergeant is considered a junior officer and low ranking in C company??
Russruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 12:11 PM   #1163

So sergeant is considered a junior officer and low ranking in C company??
The start of rank is a
JO: PC>LCP>CPLC>Sgt>SS>SSS>SI....
SO: Insp> REFER to SPF.

Don't know what is your defination of low ranking. you seem very conscious about rank and promotion. It definately is a driving motivation but promotion won't be so fast a good 3-5years for each rank at least.
bedbuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 08:18 PM   #1164

The start of rank is a

Don't know what is your defination of low ranking. you seem very conscious about rank and promotion. It definately is a driving motivation but promotion won't be so fast a good 3-5years for each rank at least.
I am asking because we would definitely want to progress if we want this (APO) as a long term career. For me, I definitely want to commit and stay long term in C as an APO. So sergeant rank is an entry rank for me but I definitely want to progress to SO someday
Old 15-08-2020, 09:05 PM   #1165

Sgt 1, sgt 2, sgt 2a. 3 grade

I am asking because we would definitely want to progress if we want this (APO) as a long term career. For me, I definitely want to commit and stay long term in C as an APO. So sergeant rank is an entry rank for me but I definitely want to progress to SO someday
cz287cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 09:31 PM   #1166

You have chance to be SO one day if you work hard. But lets accustom to the APO work & culture first. You can visualised better after 1-2 years then decide whether you still want to be SO.

There were some Sgts in my squad who think & expressed same thoughts like you when first joined. But all have left by the first year blaming long hours, stupid brainless work, favourtism, no career progression, nonsense people etc.
bedbuger likes this.

Last edited by Blowpipe; 15-08-2020 at 09:36 PM..
Old 15-08-2020, 11:14 PM   #1167

You have chance to be SO one day if you work hard. But lets accustom to the APO work & culture first. You can visualised better after 1-2 years then decide whether you still want to be SO.

There were some Sgts in my squad who think & expressed same thoughts like you when first joined. But all have left by the first year blaming long hours, stupid brainless work, favourtism, no career progression, nonsense people etc.

I will just have to preserve then bro if I want and intend to stay long enough
Old 15-08-2020, 11:14 PM   #1168

Sgt 1, sgt 2, sgt 2a. 3 grade

Thanks bro. Sgt 2a is the most senior grade for sgt?
Old 16-08-2020, 05:24 AM   #1169
Master Member

The start of rank is a

Lol. Like that Russ2 from Sgt, waiting to be SO-Insp = 16 years to do so.
Given his educational level, there are other better careers to sink 16 years into.
Most people in this career, I would say they don't have high level of education, no university degree, else who will accept long hours and low rate per hour? Long hours and tough work I can think of is like Accting. But at least accounting can easily net you at least $300~600 annual increment.

It sounds like long hours and boring work. With a good degree, can opt for SPF-Inspector directly instead of joining as SGT here. SPF-Insp provides at least more than $1000 monthly than A or C Sgt. Russ2 should fight for a starting Insp instead.
Old 16-08-2020, 05:33 AM   #1170
Master Member

Favouritism is like everywhere, almost every job. There's always people who wayang, PLP to higher management to get better life. But work is work, if u join certain career like this, almost everyday is doing the same old thing unless issue arises.

Sometimes Guy A joins 3 months earlier than Girl B into a company, Guy A can get promoted to supervisor, than manager while Girl B stuck at original position when both puts in equal effort/attitude.

I guess nowadays younger generation are seeking more on career progression, if they don't get promoted/increment within certain period, they will find that it is useless to continue, so seek other greener pastures.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.