[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
As far as I gathered from the recruiter, A have revised the pay scheme a lot which is a good thing for those new officers who have yet to join. You need to clock 240 hours to get $3950. After adding OT gross can easily be at least $4500 to $5800 from the recruiter.
wa so high ah. but damn shag, haha. the pay higher than senior officer.

Kljb74

Reaction score
With the new scheme A pays the highest among all the APF.

Basic of A is $3950, Gross is $4500 - $5800

Basic of C is $2700, Gross is $3100 - $3900

Basic of S is $3300, gross is $3300 - $3700
Bro... but A website indicates gross salary up to 3.7k nia. One thing i dont like is their recruiter talk super fast on the jobscope like bullet train. Like trying to scam ppl, if u huh or again that recruiter will say tot i told u alr. Annoying.
https://www.aetos.com.sg/Careers/1/Auxiliary-Police-Officers-Armed

Kljb74

Reaction score
I personally felt both A & C recruiters r not forthcoming abt the jobscope/remuneration. They seems to b hiding some facts n there to make commission only. Better to check w current employed bro n sis here. And also b4 sign loa check w the real hr again. I understand times r bad and we need a job so sometimes lan lan need to "entertain" those recruiters so as to get thru to next stage be it medical checkup or police clearance. Tats life!

Betrayedlove

Master Member
Reaction score

Kljb74

Reaction score
The one on their website is the old one apparently.
Bro... Benefit of e doubt I believe in u been caring enuf to share gd info. But i m doubting in e recruiter who gave u tis info. Tbh i felt S is more reliable in info providing but unfortunately they dont recogise pte certs hence low pay for me. On top of tat there is also split shift which they admit can b very tring n nd to b mentally n phsically prepared for it. Me too r victim of circumstances n nd a job too; unable to get other normal office hr jobs. Who would want to do 12hr shift carry alot of stuffs on ur belt every duty {unless out of passion) ? But if left w no choice, i will go for C mayb cos their website shows tat at least they r awarded w top 10 best wrkplc in sg in dec 2020 couple w their recently build up n so called university. Hopefully tis wil give some solace in our miserable 12hrs shift. Just my tots only, no offence to all.

Last edited:

Betrayedlove

Master Member
Reaction score
Aetos APO massive recruitment drive for the new salary scheme, who's going down for a walk-in interview?
IMG-20210421-231123.jpg

ThomasLC

Reaction score

I don't think your tabulation is accurate bro, you really think A is paying an average of $1 - $2k more on gross VS C and S? I called both A and S, both is similar, $3950/$4000 after all the min. hours and allowance are in. Additional overtime count separately.

S gross in ad mention 4000 right?
A gross is 3950
Yup, but take those number as a benchmark nia, normally it includes the allowances. Also depends on rank + qualifications de. So it varies.

Is your English so bad you don't know what's the meaning of "UP To" $4000?
For A they can guarantee a minimum of $3950 a month.

Its the same, I called both. Just that S safer in their advertisement messaging. Both is after min hours + allowance clocked in, additional OT count separately.

ThomasLC

Reaction score
Already done my medical with A. If selected dont know mine new pay scheme or old. Have to check with the hr.

Other than joining bonus, the pay scheme should be the new one. Cause if they change pay scheme they have to upgrade existing staff to the new one as well. Only joining bonus differs cause see you heng suay join which period.

Sir_Knn

Reaction score
3950 i think is sgt pay after all the allowance and OT. very misleading one their recruit ads

Phew.. That's what i heard too from my ex campmate who is now at A. I nearly back out from S. Lucky didn't.

Anyway, who here going for training at S soon! let's connect!

Sir_Knn

Reaction score
S having a recruitment drive almost every week, more and more incentives (e.g. $488 referral bonus). My friend told me they really ramping up because expanding into alot of non-aviation commercial projects. So not just airport liao.

Like what leh.. security for siam diu ah! hahaha.

Anyway, i hope for airport. got aircon and see zabor. but whatever, la.. now I desperate.

bladetrnity

Reaction score

I just called A hr. He told no new pay scheme. Basic 3050. Don't post without verifying bro

bladetrnity

Reaction score
Phew.. That's what i heard too from my ex campmate who is now at A. I nearly back out from S. Lucky didn't.

Anyway, who here going for training at S soon! let's connect!
still waiting for S to call me for medical. How long was your whole process? When you starting training?

Kljb74

Reaction score
I just called A hr. He told no new pay scheme. Basic 3050. Don't post without verifying bro
Adding on... Lack of transparency in their interviews for A & C. U need to go interview w a mindset of not all ur questions will b answered clearly. Both coys would not hestitate to reject u n ask u go home reconsider if u ask too many questions in those grey areas e.g. remuneration. Whereas S is more upfront. They dont accept pte certs so if highest local cert is o level gt 2schemes. 1st scheme basic 1.5k + 400 shift allowance, 44hr wk, ot 1.5x, ot 2x on rest day, 13mth aws, avg abt 2-3mth profit sharings but tat is before covid, no joining bonus. 2nd scheme is 3yr contract basic 1.6k + 400, gt joining bonus but no aws n no profit sharing, the rest of package same.

Kljb74

Reaction score
For pte dip/degree i guess can only try A or C unless u dont mind letting ur money spend in those certs going down into drain and taking much lesser basic in S.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.