[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Betrayedlove

Master Member
Reaction score
Dun knw leh bro... S is light blue uniform rite? They wear dark blue like A n C uniform. But i knw c logo at chest area of uniform n A logo at arm area but cant seem to see any ontheir uniforms leh... Or mayb i din see hard enuf hahaha.
How you know is light blue?

ThomasLC

Reaction score
If you have a local diploma, S is still better cause the sgt pay will be higher than A & C even if they recognize private degree.

Kljb74

Reaction score
If you have a local diploma, S is still better cause the sgt pay will be higher than A & C even if they recognize private degree.
Just wondering if i join a or c as sgt w pte dip/degree then after 1yr ltr i join sats, will they give me sgt rank w 3.3k basic?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
anyone ask abt sats n aetos inspector? seemed like they not hiring at the moment. need more apo JO instead
There is an abundance of APO Senior Officers now due to many BUs being re-org. Many Senior Officers end up doing JO jobs now. Not surprise to see many Inspectors/ASPs serving QOs, doing quality checks, TL etc.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Just wondering if i join a or c as sgt w pte dip/degree then after 1yr ltr i join sats, will they give me sgt rank w 3.3k basic?
I do understand that same APO ranks are recognized equally across the 3 companies. I believed is due to PLRD thingy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.