[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
There is an abundance of APO Senior Officers now due to many BUs being re-org. Many Senior Officers end up doing JO jobs now. Not surprise to see many Inspectors/ASPs serving QOs, doing quality checks, TL etc.
then u all at which coy now? was thinking if bo bian then join A apo as JO with degree cert? need a job sia. market so bad

Kljb74

Reaction score
I stay Jurong West, is it recommended to join S?
If public trpt at least 1.5to2hrs travelling time to changi nt including time to draw firearms. Seriously not worth cos to n fro u wil waste at least 3-4hrs per wrkg day. And tat is unpaid time. If u kena 6days wrk wk i wonder whether body can take it anot. Anyway u do the math lo diff is 250per mth to exchg 3-4hrs travelling time per shift. Just my tots.
S - 3300
A - 3050

bladetrnity

Reaction score
then u all at which coy now? was thinking if bo bian then join A apo as JO with degree cert? need a job sia. market so bad
I also confused with A or S with pte degree and local Dip. With degree doubt promotion will be fast as its all performance based. Only OT can bring home abit more

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
I also confused with A or S with pte degree and local Dip. With degree doubt promotion will be fast as its all performance based. Only OT can bring home abit more
SATS got tw meimei. haha. I got friend from SATS. Applied inspector last time but dont recognized his SIM degree. Then he just joined normal apo with the rank of sgt.

OT no doubt can bring more income. but in the long run is whether if yr body can take it a not. damn shag.end of the day up to individuals.

I still thinking to join A a not. 7 weeks direct APO course.

Kljb74

Reaction score
If w local dip go for S lo cos higher basic n joining bonus plus training full salary n stay out. Anyway both nd clock 240hrs. Dont look at ot 1st cos tis r non guaranteed as there r considering factors eg. Shift pattern, whether gt enuf energy to chiong ot. S told me b4 their ot 1.5x n 2x on rest days, they r more transparent n inline w mom regulations.

Betrayedlove

Master Member
Reaction score
SATS got tw meimei. haha. I got friend from SATS. Applied inspector last time but dont recognized his SIM degree. Then he just joined normal apo with the rank of sgt.

OT no doubt can bring more income. but in the long run is whether if yr body can take it a not. damn shag.end of the day up to individuals.

Cisco and aetos got more Tw girls. The shedule at S is very shag one.

Kljb74

Reaction score

Bro just curiouss why not C? It becos of basic pay or?
C- 2.7k + 200
A- 3050

Betrayedlove

Master Member
Reaction score
Adding on S gt split shift too. I asked if dont do ot cos tired can anot. Reply is possible but if can try to help out ur team lo???
If you don't do OT, the TL may not like you and you might get a deployment that is nor very good.

Kljb74

Reaction score
If cant find any suitable job then take 1st lo till economy recovered then go back to our old lines. But if body can accustomed to tis 12hrs shift plus gt passion in it then stay on for gd. Now even gov@sg jobs also difficult to get an interview. Other then A, still gt C to consider la.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.