HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2020, 06:45 PM   #1336

Is a norm to be recalled back for ot. You be surprised many officers want to come back for ot. However, you can always reject as is your rest day anyway.
Much thanks for the insight. Heard alot of new joinees being offer Segeant rank. What are the additional responsibilities compared to CPL or LCP?
Whynoimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:21 AM   #1337

What is the OT Price for CPL APO and APOE?
xiaohao997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:25 AM   #1338

that time I use ippt calculator to check the passing point.
OK. what will happen when fail IPPT after posted out?
Old 01-10-2020, 06:36 AM   #1339

Btw..now Sgt ranks are no longer conferred automatically even though you are a diploma holder...You must hold at least Poly Dip + NS Sgt rank (At least 3rd Sgt/Sgt 2)/ Commercial Supervisory Experience Or Degree..there are many Diplomas coming in as Cpl now.
Blowpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:37 AM   #1340

that time I use ippt calculator to check the passing point.
OK. what will happen when fail IPPT after posted out?
Retake until you pass else terminate.
xiaohao997 likes this.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:32 AM   #1341

WA. Then i must as well take APOE as the pay slightly different. hope to the OP pay can cover back.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:51 PM   #1342
Master Member

I wonder those coming in as CPL and SGT will be stuck at the rank for at least 4 years until they collected all the joining bonus, though I guess more than half will leave before the end of 4 years.

Retake till pass? The course is ~10 weeks max right? I don't think can make a difference in physical IPPT test during that short window, at most improve a few points only. Too intensive training might even result in injury beyond fatigue. If injury occur at training, will the trainee be excused from IPPT till he fully recovers i.e. graduate from training phase but still required to take IPPT within the year?

I hope those who went APO route can pass their IPPT. It's IPPT during the training phase only right? Or was it yearly like National Service?
Old 01-10-2020, 01:06 PM   #1343

Btw..now Sgt ranks are no longer conferred automatically even though you are a diploma holder...You must hold at least Poly Dip + NS Sgt rank (At least 3rd Sgt/Sgt 2)/ Commercial Supervisory Experience Or Degree..there are many Diplomas coming in as Cpl now.
Agreed bro. Many diploma holders are coming in as CPL. Even some of my fellow trainees their private diplomas are NOT recognised hence their next highest qualifications, i.e. N level are taken into consideration and they are offered PC (no rank).

Personally, I am a PhD. holder, Masters degree holder, degree and Poly diploma. I am offered only a SGT rank.
Russruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:05 PM   #1344

I wonder those coming in as CPL and SGT will be stuck at the rank for at least 4 years until they collected all the joining bonus, though I guess more than half will leave before the end of 4 years.

Retake till pass? The course is ~10 weeks max right? I don't think can make a difference in physical IPPT test during that short window, at most improve a few points only. Too intensive training might even result in injury beyond fatigue. If injury occur at training, will the trainee be excused from IPPT till he fully recovers i.e. graduate from training phase but still required to take IPPT within the year?

I hope those who went APO route can pass their IPPT. It's IPPT during the training phase only right? Or was it yearly like National Service?
Ippt is a yearly requirement. Pass above 61 points but allowed a few attempts. If during course still fail after several attempts will be out of course with penalty.

After graduate if cannot pass will affect bonus, promotion or even terminate.
xiaohao997 likes this.
Old 01-10-2020, 05:37 PM   #1345
High Supremacy Member

Not C training is stay out? How long is it for apo?

Joining next week.
Mogan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:50 AM   #1346

Not C training is stay out? How long is it for apo?

Joining next week.
Bro, you are joining C as APO? Joining as in starting training?
Russruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:48 PM   #1347

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

For "A" the APOE uniform at the own station can collect or must go report to headquarter collect and return?

btw their 240h is including lunch/dinner?
Old 03-10-2020, 02:57 PM   #1348

Ippt is a yearly requirement. Pass above 61 points but allowed a few attempts. If during course still fail after several attempts will be out of course with penalty.

After graduate if cannot pass will affect bonus, promotion or even terminate.
I wanted to join but i confirm fail Ippt so i will have a hard time get the job ,not sure they use the word "terminated you" was a scared tactics
Lkhlkh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:25 PM   #1349
Arch-Supremacy Member

3 attempts to pass your ippt, if still fail they will give u two choices

Convert u to APOE
Termination
Lil_d3viLz and xiaohao997 like this.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:12 PM   #1350

Is a norm to be recalled back for ot. You be surprised many officers want to come back for ot. However, you can always reject as is your rest day anyway.
Does C have a lot of OT? Do you know the OT rate for APOE? Thanks!
Teeteenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.