HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree147Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2020, 09:25 PM   #1351
High Supremacy Member

Bro, you are joining C as APO? Joining as in starting training?
Yup joining C, waiting for them to call me when to sign contract. My friend's friend in C said it's now stay out and have home based learning also.
Lil_d3viLz likes this.
Mogan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:57 PM   #1352
High Supremacy Member

C training is at Bukit timah? Beauty world area? Can't rmb where the staff said it was.
Mogan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:50 AM   #1353

Hi just to enquire is the shift really 4 work 2 off as what as told by HR during interview.
zaczaczacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 05:09 PM   #1354
Supremacy Member

Hi just to enquire is the shift really 4 work 2 off as what as told by HR during interview.
Definitely no. It depend on which area you are being dispatched to. Different area = different working hours.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:24 PM   #1355

C training is at Bukit timah? Beauty world area? Can't rmb where the staff said it was.
it's a 10-15mins walks from BW mrt or 5-8 mins by bus. u can use Google maps to search how to get there from BW mrt.
Juan_Mata likes this.
bedbuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:25 PM   #1356

I wanted to join but i confirm fail Ippt so i will have a hard time get the job ,not sure they use the word "terminated you" was a scared tactics
You just need to put your heart n mind to exercise and push yourself. if you can't than just do apoe.
Juan_Mata likes this.
bedbuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 07:56 PM   #1357

Corporal only
I was informed my intake will be during Sep, exact date haven cfm maybe due to the size limit of the intake (dunno one intake or rather one class got how many people)

My in camp is only 6 weeks only maybe due to the rank or maybe I applied for APOE unarmed and yes after training I will received part of the bond
Hi, Can I check what is your reason to join C instead? I also applied for APOE.
Teeteenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2020, 10:53 PM   #1358
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, I applied for APOE at A. Went for the medical check up and the interview. Just received sms that my application is undergoing processing.

How long do I usually need to wait before I can sign contract and go for training?
fanflo_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2020, 12:59 AM   #1359
Supremacy Member

Hi, I applied for APOE at A. Went for the medical check up and the interview. Just received sms that my application is undergoing processing.

How long do I usually need to wait before I can sign contract and go for training?
Ask your recruiter. Anyone in Certis Sept / Oct training? PM me.
Old 17-10-2020, 12:12 PM   #1360
Arch-Supremacy Member

Depends when the next intake
Maybe a week plus to even one mth they then get back to u

May I check ur basic salary and gross as APOE?
Can pm me?

We may exchange advice and whatsoever and if u Wanna compare the differences with C APOE
Lil_d3viLz likes this.
Old 18-10-2020, 09:42 AM   #1361

Hi I saw on jobstreet, certis cisco is currently hiring APO, and there is a join bonus of $16k. The salary range is $2,700 to $3,640. Can I check if with degree, which will be considered for direct entry as SGT, roughly how much would the salary be?

I am a female and I am interested in APO.
But can I ask what is the difference between SPF- police and APO?
Why would you interested in APO? As a degree holder, if possible go into SPF. Better pay and maybe better working hours.

The salary range looks good but you need to work longer hours than other jobs on paper. Although many other jobs in Sg nowadays also work longer hours than stated on paper. But for APO, it is confirmed that you need to work that long hours.

Around 2 years ago I was considering it too. During that time i heard company A was better than C. If you want lesser working hours and can accept lesser pay, go company S.

However I am not sure how is the situation now.
RexxarLoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 09:34 PM   #1362
Supremacy Member

Why would you interested in APO? As a degree holder, if possible go into SPF. Better pay and maybe better working hours.

The salary range looks good but you need to work longer hours than other jobs on paper. Although many other jobs in Sg nowadays also work longer hours than stated on paper. But for APO, it is confirmed that you need to work that long hours.

Around 2 years ago I was considering it too. During that time i heard company A was better than C. If you want lesser working hours and can accept lesser pay, go company S.

However I am not sure how is the situation now.
I won't even recommend any degree holder to enter SPF or APO. Police Officers in SG are looked down upon by citizens. Citizens do not fear the Police. Long working hours, promotion are hard. Salary per hour is comparable to MacDonald.

Why not go work in the area of field that you studied on? Salary wise where got $3600? SGT is just $2,700. No one interested in OT unless chiong to buy house/weddingring/car. Sure u can chiong OT a few months to get to $3,200 but u will be completely drained out for that month. Most that entered aren't highly educated so no choice.

Anyway does C and A have Corporate Plan benefit for mobile phones? Some company got 30% to 60% off.

Last edited by Lil_d3viLz; 19-10-2020 at 05:11 AM..
Lil_d3viLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2020, 03:56 PM   #1363
Arch-Supremacy Member

A scheduled me to go update the CPS system.
Does it mean that after this, I will be confirmed for the upcoming course?
fanflo_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2020, 01:52 AM   #1364

I won't even recommend any degree holder to enter SPF or APO. Police Officers in SG are looked down upon by citizens. Citizens do not fear the Police. Long working hours, promotion are hard. Salary per hour is comparable to MacDonald.
Emm partially you are wrong. A or C company both are equally slow in promotion. If really compare only these 2, then A win.

But if compare S, S win hands down. Unless you cannot make it IPPT /Shooooting test.

If during my time which is 20 over years ago, the promotion is slow like a snail be it A or C. You hardly see any Sergeant rank.
Aquarius81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 09:38 AM   #1365

I am now in C and going through my 10 weeks training

Enjoying my time there haha
Russruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.