HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree145Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2020, 09:38 AM   #1366

I am now in C and going through my 10 weeks training

Enjoying my time there haha
Russruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 11:54 AM   #1367
Master Member

I am now in C and going through my 10 weeks training

Enjoying my time there haha
You're September intake I guess? Halfway through the course already. Cleared a few modules.

Bro did u see any S ppl there?
I guess A/C/S people will be rotating among these few companies. Even SPF too.

Last edited by Lil_d3viLz; 27-10-2020 at 12:04 PM..
Lil_d3viLz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 04:27 PM   #1368
Master Member

Emm partially you are wrong. A or C company both are equally slow in promotion. If really compare only these 2, then A win.

But if compare S, S win hands down. Unless you cannot make it IPPT /Shooooting test.

If during my time which is 20 over years ago, the promotion is slow like a snail be it A or C. You hardly see any Sergeant rank.
Not saying which is good. But overall all sucks, even SPF. Unless u can go in as inspector directly. Bloody police officers still need time to return and draw arms before duty. Start earlier and end later. Key is how much is your pay per hour? From checkin to checkout.

Not to say U must look decent. A ton of grooming standard to adhere to.

To me, the management need to understand the junior executives. Not just in these few security companies. Working long hours, but low pay.

If nonstop punishment or scolding, no benefits, increment, promotion, who will stay for long. That's why the bloody staff turnover rate is so high. Bonus in enticing the recruits could have been used to keep the workers.

C offers 20k bonus previously spread across 4.5 years. Now left 16k like Aetos, maybe they recruit alot newbies. I would say maybe 15% or even 10% can last till end of 4.5 years.
Lil_d3viLz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 09:35 PM   #1369

May I know is A / C available to choose deployment?

Last edited by Ppengpeng; 27-10-2020 at 10:50 PM..
Ppengpeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 02:55 PM   #1370

Not saying which is good. But overall all sucks, even SPF. Unless u can go in as inspector directly. Bloody police officers still need time to return and draw arms before duty. Start earlier and end later. Key is how much is your pay per hour? From checkin to checkout.

Not to say U must look decent. A ton of grooming standard to adhere to.

To me, the management need to understand the junior executives. Not just in these few security companies. Working long hours, but low pay.

If nonstop punishment or scolding, no benefits, increment, promotion, who will stay for long. That's why the bloody staff turnover rate is so high. Bonus in enticing the recruits could have been used to keep the workers.

C offers 20k bonus previously spread across 4.5 years. Now left 16k like Aetos, maybe they recruit alot newbies. I would say maybe 15% or even 10% can last till end of 4.5 years.
It ALL depends individual. Doesn't mean ALL 3 company suits that particular person.

But IF that person with DEGREE and especially with Honors, it is wise to stick to SPF. Promotion opportunity is there. And also got chance to explore different types of work/department.

Afterall it boils down to each person preference. Some prefer challenging work example like: Investigation related job scope. While some prefer more outdoor or even static duty. So upto 1 needs lah.

No company/government is perfect

And finally think of LONG TERM, rather mindset setting @ only 3 to 5 years
Aquarius81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 11:20 PM   #1371
Master Member

It ALL depends individual. Doesn't mean ALL 3 company suits that particular person.

But IF that person with DEGREE and especially with Honors, it is wise to stick to SPF. Promotion opportunity is there. And also got chance to explore different types of work/department.

Afterall it boils down to each person preference. Some prefer challenging work example like: Investigation related job scope. While some prefer more outdoor or even static duty. So upto 1 needs lah.

No company/government is perfect

Since when A pays more? I thought the 3 companies A C S are about the same?

And finally think of LONG TERM, rather mindset setting @ only 3 to 5 years
If I had degree / honours, I would prefer to join SPF as an Inspector, compared to APOs because of more money. But to be honest, I wouldn't join either because of the crazy long hours. Jobs like accounting have crazy long hours but at least they are promoted every 1~2 years, increment of >$500 annually.

Most people just want more money.

Long Term wise I don't think most can take long hours daily, so at most 2~4 years. If didn't get more salary or promotion after years of loyal service, probably the company doesn't value the individual as much.

I heard that a SGT from A jumps to Inspector rank in SPF. No degree and stuff. Just experienced. Possible?
Old 29-10-2020, 12:33 AM   #1372

Only C can choose.
Thank you. But still thinking which to choose (A/C), would be appreciate if there’s anyone who can share more about these two, cos I read through all the previous comments, I know that A have a good pay, but tiring of the OT, and B quite flexible, can choose deployment; close to East side, but the pay lesser than A.

Last edited by Ppengpeng; 29-10-2020 at 12:37 AM..
Ppengpeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 06:49 PM   #1373
Master Member

My friend is from A and his gross salary is $5.7k including OT and different shift allowances.
Try to exclude OT. Shift Allowance. State rank, deployment, job scope and basic salary.
Sources like "My friend" isn't really trustworthy or reliable.
Old 30-10-2020, 07:06 AM   #1374
Arch-Supremacy Member

This huan troll already anyhow shoot salary

CPL, basic salary 3050
Lil_d3viLz likes this.
rockyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #1375
Master Member

This huan troll already anyhow shoot salary
Even SGT no 2900. U want 3050.
Unless you work there for many many many many many years.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #1376
Arch-Supremacy Member

Even SGT no 2900. U want 3050.
Unless you work there for many many many many many years.
One of my peers getting $2,900 basic
He entered as direct Sgt
Lil_d3viLz likes this.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:33 AM   #1377
Master Member

One of my peers getting $2,900 basic
He entered as direct Sgt
Just entered? Are you in A?
Old 31-10-2020, 10:49 AM   #1378
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just entered? Are you in A?
C bro
September intake
Old 31-10-2020, 12:20 PM   #1379
Master Member

C bro
September intake
Care to share why C over A / S ?
Old 31-10-2020, 01:02 PM   #1380
Banned

Care to share why C over A / S ?
Benefits for C is better, bonus and salary pay on time, medical benefits for own and family, shorter working hours also.
Tough times ahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.