[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Aetos Auxiliary Police:
209q4bs.jpg

SPF:
2mnn7up.jpg

Funny sia my best fren who is a Diploma holder keep telling me he want join SPF coz of passion and higher pay than his peers :s13:.

Now xia suay liao lor, all the Malaysian SPM holder and holding no rank at Aetos entry salary higher than SPF de Sgt and Cpl.

Where in the world is Auxiliary Police's salary higher than the country's own police force ah? :s11::s11:

Source:
1) Auxiliary Police Officers (ARMED) | Aetos
2) SPF - More Than Just A Job

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
terms and conditions apply.

and comparing to SPF job scope, AETOS does more **** job thn SPF. It is just basically an armed security guard with no freedom.

Last edited:

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ts cannot see the * ?

anyway spf should have a higher amount for sign-on bonus and much better benefits ba...

kiroro1986

Banned
Reaction score
its easy...

if u wan more welfare and benefits u join SPF.

if u wan more money, and then can chiong OT to earn even more. join private police force like cisco or aetos. they give alot more money than SPF as SPF only will pay back extra hours off if u cover for another person shift

Goldschlager

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard frm my fren aetos must work like a dog and ot really alot. standby mostly will tio also.

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
ts cannot see the * ?

anyway spf should have a higher amount for sign-on bonus and much better benefits ba...

dunno leh...but heard from my fren he also do alot of extra duty and no OT pay...anyone can confirm?

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aetos job not bad if you just want a comfortable life

a lot of malaysian come sg sign on

nivek999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AETOS and CISCO have to keep doing OT to get the max salary mentioned..

more money but totally no life

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.