AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

xinping

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went to lalamove's lesson. i realised the job mainly for bike. car can take bike's job but same low pay :(

artemov

Reaction score
Recommend budget movers

I got a few medium size carton boxes and luggage I need to move from Storhub (Woodlands) to my new place (Bedok). There's a multi-storey car park just next to my block. Probably need a trolley, and might need to stop over at my current place just a few streets away (also Bedok) to pick up a single size foam mattress (very light only) and a few small items. A mid size van should suffice I reckon.

Any suggestion which service to use?

peter2883

Reaction score
Hi all,

I noticed that there are also some van drivers in this thread... So I just try my luck... I've got my stuff at the Storhub Tampines (Near Safra Tampines) & want to move it back to my place at Tampines (Opp Tampines Mall)...

Mostly boxes but there are some odd size items... Most of the boxes are light (Examples tissue, toilet paper, instant noodles, etc) but there are also boxes with things like detergent, cooking oil etc. Roughly 50 boxes...

Looking to move my stuff over this Saturday 30/12...

Please PM if you're available to do the job...

JSN485

Reaction score
Anyone do Vdriver ?

Hi anyone do Vdriver ?

They just started business.

Feedback is really appreciated.

Thanks

JSN485

Reaction score
How is Qcouier??

Hi Please do PM me about Qcouier.

I am thinking whether to do this job.

Thanks,

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.