Like Tree124Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #181
Greater Supremacy Member

Can la
But u need to plan yr route Swee Swee
Make use of bus mrt transfer rebate

Mrt to mrt no rebate de hor

bro anyway to see the overview like from where to where, the date and timing, pricing..

easier to plan, instead of scrolling up and down.

for recipient to acknowledge, they sign using fingers to swipe on my mobile phone screen ?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Last edited by Swordsman; 22-09-2015 at 09:09 PM..
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 09:08 PM   #182
Greater Supremacy Member

Seriously, all the delivery company you guys mentioned in this thread, The pricing are pretty cheap as compared to company that specialize in couriering, for example my company, simple simple also double/triple of the pricing I've seen here.

But then, we are proficiency in what we do best, delivery doc, in tight timeframe (collection and delivery within 1 hour islandwide), once in 50 years downpour, mega traffic jam, 400 psi haze and also, can put at ease that the doc will reach the recipient by hand and no one else. We have full accountability for every single job and aftersale service. Call my office, bet my kkj will pick up by 4 ring. 4 operators, 6 van, 15 full time riders with at least 10 years of experience, I myself worked for 14 years.

Sadly, now competition jin tough, everyone also want a cut, some of our customer chose those cheaper one, bo bian and It's undeniable that those company are spoiling the market, just like uber, just profiting through the app, we riders have a big network with other courier's riders as well, from what I heard, pretty much company are being affected.

But of course, company interest is to have the lowest price for delivery of their doc buy just don't complain when the contract get wet, cheque missing, doc send to wrong person, colorproof get bend, ninja-ed and no accountability from the cso.

got job to recommend ?

because nowadays even pay good money, also can't guarantee quality service..

Last edited by Swordsman; 22-09-2015 at 09:14 PM..
Old 22-09-2015, 09:29 PM   #183
High Supremacy Member

got job to recommend ?

because nowadays even pay good money, also can't guarantee quality service..
Moi company only take full time. Must commit fully huan, cannon sub other job de.

Ange1cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #184

Seriously, all the delivery company you guys mentioned in this thread, The pricing are pretty cheap as compared to company that specialize in couriering, for example my company, simple simple also double/triple of the pricing I've seen here.

But then, we are proficiency in what we do best, delivery doc, in tight timeframe (collection and delivery within 1 hour islandwide), once in 50 years downpour, mega traffic jam, 400 psi haze and also, can put at ease that the doc will reach the recipient by hand and no one else. We have full accountability for every single job and aftersale service. Call my office, bet my kkj will pick up by 4 ring. 4 operators, 6 van, 15 full time riders with at least 10 years of experience, I myself worked for 14 years.
woah the pay and benefits must be decent or fairly good enough for u to work there for 14 years. what is yr company name btw
TheSilentBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 09:49 PM   #185
Greater Supremacy Member

Moi company only take full time. Must commit fully huan, cannon sub other job de.
I no license anyway.

Old 22-09-2015, 10:07 PM   #186
Master Member

Sadly, now competition jin tough, everyone also want a cut, some of our customer chose those cheaper one, bo bian and It's undeniable that those company are spoiling the market, just like uber, just profiting through the app, we riders have a big network with other courier's riders as well, from what I heard, pretty much company are being affected.

But of course, company interest is to have the lowest price for delivery of their doc buy just don't complain when the contract get wet, cheque missing, doc send to wrong person, colorproof get bend, ninja-ed and no accountability from the cso.

Soccer Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 10:19 PM   #187
High Supremacy Member

ts... i on Easy Van, Rocket Uncle, Courex, Googo Van...

EV- did once... they say Private car can... but all bulky items... many ppl tanjiak.. very fast click...
I did once... collect documents... very far...end to end..pass to dempsey hill... the gal jin fap... next day call me ask want to do for her.. direct pay me... but due to committment... i cannot

Rocket Uncle- when i log in last yr log in... many many order... then slowly all die off..
did 2 orders... 1) from UBI to Pungool (on the way hm, so ok) 2) from Pasir Panjang to Jalan kayu (also on way home)...
But now i realised... need to on GPS? to see order etc liao... abit ..haiz... my data only 2GB.. scared not enough/not enough

3) Courex is more like regular part time... start from 8am - 5pm eg....then they will schedule accoridingly... this one I totally out.... no do a single order...

4) Gogo ... like no order one leh.. always camp at IKEA...lorry or van like those kangoo...fiat minimum...you got put sticker? Tiagong free road tax hor

I got one lobang... DHL... send iphone all these... 1 day agart 20 up orders.... person in charge did contact me.. but i didnt go... tiagong $ not bad.. if interested, can give u contact....
Can you teach me? I want to do in case I really retrench.
Broadwalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 10:21 PM   #188
High Supremacy Member

You never think to expand and do your own business in this?
Old 22-09-2015, 10:32 PM   #189
Master Member

easyvan now mostly coporate clients that deal with food delivery. Some ppl dont like to deliver food, cause may dirty the car/van. i didnt really bother much with it anymore. Bad thing about easyvan they have the 20sec countdown before u can grab the job if you are not nearby. which is way 2 long. if u suay always the new job orders all far away from you. Gogovan jobs and volume average much better and easier to grab than easyvan imo currently. plus gogovan got their own booth at ikea. easyvan used to have one but now no more if im not wrong.
vivi2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 10:35 PM   #190
High Supremacy Member

woah the pay and benefits must be decent or fairly good enough for u to work there for 14 years. what is yr company name btw
Not the same company, been in the line for 14 years but changed 7 company, the latest one worked 5 years.

You never think to expand and do your own business in this?
Actually intending to, will be in operation by next cny, (if everything goes smoothly). And maybe close business in a year time also. Lol.

Old 22-09-2015, 10:39 PM   #191
Greater Supremacy Member

Also got map view lol

They acknowledge by signing on hp
bro anyway to see the overview like from where to where, the date and timing, pricing..

for recipient to acknowledge, they sign using fingers to swipe on my mobile phone screen ?

Last edited by ParkJinYoung; 22-09-2015 at 10:41 PM..
ParkJinYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 10:40 PM   #192
Supremacy Member

On the top menu there is "Queue" and "Map". Try clicking Map? And use the filter function so it doesnt get too messy.

Yes. Just use their fingers to swipe the signature.
Old 22-09-2015, 10:41 PM   #193
High Supremacy Member

Not the same company, been in the line for 14 years but changed 7 company, the latest one worked 5 years.

Actually intending to, will be in operation by next cny, (if everything goes smoothly). And maybe close business in a year time also. Lol.
Can I invest?
Old 22-09-2015, 10:44 PM   #194
High Supremacy Member

Can I invest?
Ha ha. I'll keep that in mind.

Old 23-09-2015, 01:16 AM   #195

register die die must have vehicle license number?
typographie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.