AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Pickupp

Reaction score
Pickupp

Hello all, you can consider delivering using Pickupp. Our driver pool is quite small now so the earnings are relatively high. You can download the Pickupp Hero app to see all the different available orders and how much money you can earn.

We also currently have a partnership and promotion with a car rental company Smove where if you drive with Smove and deliver with Pickupp, can rent the car for a lower price.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all, you can consider delivering using Pickupp. Our driver pool is quite small now so the earnings are relatively high. You can download the Pickupp Hero app to see all the different available orders and how much money you can earn.

We also currently have a partnership and promotion with a car rental company Smove where if you drive with Smove and deliver with Pickupp, can rent the car for a lower price.
your both apps press back cannot exit

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Stayalife

Reaction score
Hi still need

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a driver who is working for either Redmart or Amazon Fresh. And we would like to setup a small interview/ research.

Text me if you are willing to help me on this! Supposedly it will take less than 3 hours of your time and we will pay you a gratuity fee of 100 SGD.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Kotaro

dexton80

Reaction score
Lalamove: Orders getting lesser & lesser,drivers getting more & more,They Love to Ban drivers Very Unreasonably. Very Arrogant Management, having problems with their Mangemant staffs, not customers!!!
They dont care why you cancel the order even if its is tomorrow.
They Ban You immediately!!!

dexton80

Reaction score
Does gogovan hiring Motorbikers? I downloaded the apps & I dont see any Motorbike to click when the apps ask me what vehicle I am using?

kkboy1

Reaction score

Need any deposit??

hangry

Reaction score
haiz... so fast, same as gogovan, almost 0 chance. :s22:

Some of the rates now are really cui e.g. from tiong bahru to woodlands or jurong west : $7. U only make 80% of $7. Even with inventives and even if riding motorbike, dunno whether worth it. If drive car, no need to consider

suangern

Reaction score
Some of the rates now are really cui e.g. from tiong bahru to woodlands or jurong west : $7. U only make 80% of $7. Even with inventives and even if riding motorbike, dunno whether worth it. If drive car, no need to consider

Yes, take only if you are on the way then take. I ride motor just try to link up any available jobs for a continuous route,if not don't take lor.

Incentives "bronze" is minimum 50 jobs per week, so average 7 jobs per day, but their jobs all scattered island wide, so no point chiong, end up deliver until kee siao...

Last edited:

suangern

Reaction score
Does gogovan hiring Motorbikers? I downloaded the apps & I dont see any Motorbike to click when the apps ask me what vehicle I am using?
At the moment van, lorry, car only bro
Lalamove: Orders getting lesser & lesser,drivers getting more & more,They Love to Ban drivers Very Unreasonably. Very Arrogant Management, having problems with their Mangemant staffs, not customers!!!
They dont care why you cancel the order even if its is tomorrow.
They Ban You immediately!!!
So their "refundable" deposit kena makan?

Pickupp

Reaction score

Would you like to consider using Pickupp? Just download our Pickupp Hero app and go for our 1-hr training session! We hire bikers too!

jennyeng321

Reaction score
Just download Gogovan driver app and then choose "Register as a New Driver" then scroll to the bottom, under the "Referrer phone" u will see the "Vehicle type", actually in the list, first one is "Motorcycle". Choose that one

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.