AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
about $10

nowadays i see $0
SKgPlVll.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT

This one is a charity collaboration with Uparcel. Agents who pick up are doing for free.

zensushi

Reaction score
Was thinking of signing up as a part-time parcel delivery guy. Own time, own target. Get to exercise, stretch the legs & run the car...

Any recommendations? :o

suangern

Reaction score
Dear Pickupp Delivery Agents,

Did you know that our lead time for delivery is 2 - 4 hours, as compared to 30 mins - 1 hour with other delivery companies?

This means that you can plan and optimize your route such that you make multiple deliveries at one go and earn more in the process! Don't be deterred by the prices on your app. Many of our delivery agents have made use of our bundled orders to optimise their time and earnings. So can you!

Start using our Pickupp Hero mobile app to plan your delivery route today!

P.S. Pre-match starts at 11pm every night, so grab the orders that suits your time and schedule then!

Cheers,

Team Pickupp

sunkengallery

Reaction score
anyone one doing for Pickupp? Any review?
Currently doing Lalamove but peak only lunch and dinner time, I at most do x3 delivery at each time slot. Else no other delivery order was made.

Those unusual timing usual snatched up too fast even before I click.

Dear Kermit,

I was about to join lalamove and i have done the tutorial and submitted the document. I have yet to pay the deposit of 75 dollars cause i need to find out more on the lalamove job.

Is there a lot of lalamove job and how is the fare per delivery. Is there a lot of job for car delivery?

Thanks for the precious infomation.

shamer

Reaction score
Dear Pickupp Delivery Agents,

Did you know that our lead time for delivery is 2 - 4 hours, as compared to 30 mins - 1 hour with other delivery companies?

This means that you can plan and optimize your route such that you make multiple deliveries at one go and earn more in the process! Don't be deterred by the prices on your app. Many of our delivery agents have made use of our bundled orders to optimise their time and earnings. So can you!

Start using our Pickupp Hero mobile app to plan your delivery route today!

P.S. Pre-match starts at 11pm every night, so grab the orders that suits your time and schedule then!

Cheers,

Team Pickupp

They themselves know the rates too low. Highly dishonest. Don’t think pick up will ever charge customers $2 for a 4hour delivery. If they pay pickup $10 but pickup push the jobs to us at $2, they are earning $8! KNS

Pickupp drivers can ask customer how much they paid per job when you pick up!

suangern

Reaction score
They themselves know the rates too low. Highly dishonest. Don’t think pick up will ever charge customers $2 for a 4hour delivery. If they pay pickup $10 but pickup push the jobs to us at $2, they are earning $8! KNS

Pickupp drivers can ask customer how much they paid per job when you pick up!

that was from their email, its just a politically correct message to promote themselves, "sell flower praise flower fragrant". :s12:

Angurvadal76

Reaction score
Hi . I m a 45 male with own van . Lost my income during This **.

Was wondering if Lalamove & carpal r a viable source of income as a freelance delivery driver ?

Any advice will be Greatly appreciated

ronnieseah

Reaction score
can try both and see which one suitable.
for van, do you want to do wine delivery?

Was wondering if Lalamove & carpal r a viable source of income as a freelance delivery driver ?

suangern

Reaction score
Redmart, WA to 8766 8665, own van can.

Angurvadal76

Reaction score
Just joined GGV - lesser restrictions . Orders r taken faster the the ERP gantry ! Any tips for new GGV drivers ?

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
Just joined GGV - lesser restrictions . Orders r taken faster the the ERP gantry ! Any tips for new GGV drivers ?

My advice if can dun join the courier line now. Basically there are too many couriers (due to out of jobs) for all delivery companies such as gogovan, uparcel, pickuup etc. My friend who is in uparcel and pickuup told me there are so many couriers that jobs including $3 are snap up like hot cakes. it is really desperate time now. If you really want you should join grabfood or foodpanda delivery, at least the pay and incentives are better than couriers now. My view.

Angurvadal76

Reaction score
Thank u for the advice . Agreed but really need a source of income with some time flexibility.

Was thinking about food delivery but I have an idle van sitting at the mscp . Thus thinking of making use of that

addy^^

Reaction score
My advice if can dun join the courier line now. Basically there are too many couriers (due to out of jobs) for all delivery companies such as gogovan, uparcel, pickuup etc. My friend who is in uparcel and pickuup told me there are so many couriers that jobs including $3 are snap up like hot cakes. it is really desperate time now. If you really want you should join grabfood or foodpanda delivery, at least the pay and incentives are better than couriers now. My view.

Actually wrong, courier parcel qty are alot now. Point is Don go for such courier delivery by destination.
Go find a courier company contractor with designated location. Although per parcel earning is little however As the qty increase alot nowadays. The cluster effect is there. As long you are hardworking, the money is there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.