HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Like Tree145Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2019, 02:19 PM   #2926

Their FB also did not update anything since early July. Sending email to them also no reply from them. Looks like our money are gone.
There still listings for jobs on the app. Means they are so free to key in dummy ads?
hangry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 02:47 PM   #2927
Supremacy Member

There still listings for jobs on the app. Means they are so free to key in dummy ads?
well, they can make $

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
suangern likes this.
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:28 AM   #2928

Qourier close shop liao? All job listings were removed.
suangern likes this.
gizmo_toh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:48 AM   #2929
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think that fellow run road already. I just started in Aug, earning not much but still...
suangern likes this.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:50 AM   #2930

haiz.... anyway really appreciate you for going down to find out what's going on.
I think that fellow run road already. I just started in Aug, earning not much but still...
expected, gg liao lor

suangern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:44 AM   #2931

You went down to find them again?
shamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:27 PM   #2932

You went down to find them again?
I did not go down today as i am working.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM   #2933

Pickupp jobs don’t think can earn much.their timing is deliver within 4 hours,consider Urgent but pay at dem cheap price.late abit yet penalty half the price.when got problems take hours to reply msg,call senders will just push everything to pickupp and tell you they no intention to pay more,when pickupp reply will only tell u to complete the job,no matter how many time u sent,if no penalty again from your earnings.as also their senders mostly got attitude problems n look down on dispatch riders.abit abit complain,then u will receive call from pickupp ,next is deduct your earnings again.sigh!!!!that only one good for pickupp ,their payout very accurate on date.

Last edited by Desmond 1657; 11-09-2019 at 07:37 AM..
Desmond 1657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:31 PM   #2934

Pickkup jobs donít think can earn much.their timing is deliver within 4 hours,consider Urgent but pay at dem cheap price.late abit yet penalty half the price.when got problems take hours to reply msg,call senders will just push everything to pickkup and tell you they no intention to pay more,when pickkup reply will only tell u to complete the job,no matter how many time u sent,if no penalty again from your earnings.as also their senders mostly got attitude problems n look down on dispatch riders.abit abit complain,then u will receive call from pickkup,next is deduct your earnings again.sigh!!!!that only one good for pickkup,their payout very accurate on date.
Ya really sibei jialat pickupp. Always penalty to threaten. Ask us tobuse intercom. I always ask, no reply at all!
Old 09-09-2019, 09:05 PM   #2935

Ya really sibei jialat pickupp. Always penalty to threaten. Ask us tobuse intercom. I always ask, no reply at all!
My advice stop doing courier but changed to grabfood. Better money and less competitive.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:44 AM   #2936

Just checked mine, all empty which is rare. Better stop.
s330063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:54 AM   #2937

Just checked mine, all empty which is rare. Better stop.
U want to take jobs also donít have... uparcel got a lot of jobs. Price better also
Old 10-09-2019, 09:03 AM   #2938

U want to take jobs also donít have... uparcel got a lot of jobs. Price better also
ha likely close shop already. U parcel don't have many on my app. Maybe very fast taken up.
s330063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:51 AM   #2939

also their senders mostly got attitude problems n look down on dispatch riders.abit abit complain
Did they treat you like that when you went for training at the beginning?
typographie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #2940
Supremacy Member

Pickkup jobs don’t think can earn much.their timing is deliver within 4 hours,consider Urgent but pay at dem cheap price.late abit yet penalty half the price.when got problems take hours to reply msg,call senders will just push everything to pickkup and tell you they no intention to pay more,when pickkup reply will only tell u to complete the job,no matter how many time u sent,if no penalty again from your earnings.as also their senders mostly got attitude problems n look down on dispatch riders.abit abit complain,then u will receive call from pickkup,next is deduct your earnings again.sigh!!!!that only one good for pickkup,their payout very accurate on date.
hi I got headache

pickup, pickupp, or pickkup?

what happen?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.