HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Like Tree125Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2019, 11:45 AM   #3076

Looking for drivers with own vehicles (passenger car, van) & trolley.
Delivery slots 2pm -4pm , 8pm -10pm daily excl PH.
Pick up at central west.
Whatsapp 94376469 if interested!
Hellomotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 12:23 AM   #3077

Anyone done yojee and recommend it? Uparcel cust care seem to side cust more. Even when other agent pickup wrong parcel, they don’t follow up. Let u go settle yourself.

Apart from Yojee, uParcel or Grabfood where it is flexible & one picks jobs only upon logging on, anymore similar apps? Anyone?
NukePuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 06:06 AM   #3078

Pls send me the link. Much appreciated. This company owe me almost $700 for July and August’s jobs. Searched their UEN online and their registered address is at MBFC but I just went there and they have moved out quite some time back according to concierge. U have submitted yours I assume? What’s the progress?
Apparently they have switched their business to IT services and ignoring our payouts. I have submitted mine and court letter appointment was issued to them in which both parties must attend if they did not meet the deadline given by court (note : you need evidences on standby). I also sent an extra copy to their address via registered mail and it was successfully delivered. Also e-mailed Elston Yee and Wong Yongjie with the copy attached and guess what, they replied after months of no replies. Such unprofessional idiotic scums on earth really. I will PM you the link and what you need on hand in case.

Last edited by CrimsonTearz; 26-12-2019 at 06:30 AM..
CrimsonTearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 09:48 PM   #3079

Apparently they have switched their business to IT services and ignoring our payouts. I have submitted mine and court letter appointment was issued to them in which both parties must attend if they did not meet the deadline given by court (note : you need evidences on standby). I also sent an extra copy to their address via registered mail and it was successfully delivered. Also e-mailed Elston Yee and Wong Yongjie with the copy attached and guess what, they replied after months of no replies. Such unprofessional idiotic scums on earth really. I will PM you the link and what you need on hand in case.
What is their IT company name? The quorier website looks the same
hangry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:22 PM   #3080

Good to know as well
fastmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 01:11 AM   #3081

Thatís the problem with our people. Being afraid and hesitant, jumping to conclusion, never even try. Which is why companies are taking advantage. Of course, if 1 or 2 people report who want to bother? If more make a report, definitely, IO will investigate. For me, I know many have waited, some still waiting or wonít even bother to report them.

Therefore, I head directly to court instead. FYI, they donít need to follow up, straight away they issue letter. U donít follow their order, u can say GG to ur whole life.

If anyone else not yet made a complaint, do so as there is a time limit to make a report and the company is still LIVE on ACRA. Well itís up to you lah. Once the time is over or the company is CLOSED, can say bye bye to your payout. You may not want your payout but I want mine.
Hi bro able to share links of the state courts legal form to fill? Any special thing to take note other than the form and police report?
jou1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 05:49 PM   #3082

Hi bro able to share links of the state courts legal form to fill? Any special thing to take note other than the form and police report?
Hi bro, you driver or user? I also want, got abit $$ inside then now account get delete after many weeks and months delay. obvious is run road.. urge all here take action.
PleeKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 08:36 PM   #3083

Qourier app already cant access .What link to report? I have call MOM ,they told me they can’t do anything cause is part time and no appointment letter or CPF to prove .or anyone got Cheater Elton home address?
Desmond 1657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 08:37 PM   #3084

May I have the link to report?

Desmond 1657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 11:04 PM   #3085
Supremacy Member

Qourier app already cant access .What link to report? I have call MOM ,they told me they can’t do anything cause is part time and no appointment letter or CPF to prove .or anyone got Cheater Elton home address?
how can government not help us

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2020, 02:44 PM   #3086
Supremacy Member

today's papers

there's a classifieds straits times app

joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2020, 09:35 PM   #3087

anybody success?
Old 21-01-2020, 09:35 PM   #3088

how can government not help us

anybody success?
Old 22-01-2020, 07:56 PM   #3089

Pls send me the link. Much appreciated. This company owe me almost $700 for July and August’s jobs. Searched their UEN online and their registered address is at MBFC but I just went there and they have moved out quite some time back according to concierge. U have submitted yours I assume? What’s the progress?
I can't provide you with the exact link as HWZ dont allow me to post links.

The steps are as follows:

You need to google "ACRA" website
On the left side, there is a "buy business information".
You need to pay $5.50 to download their latest acra cert.
As of today, it still shows that it is a "live" company

Then you need to submit a claim via (google : statecourts.gov.sg / cjts)
login singpass
Click “Online applications” then “Claim Form”
Key in your Pre-filing ID or proceed to do your pre-filing assessment to obtain a Pre-filing ID.
Complete the questions in the pre-filing assessment, and click “Submit”.
Fill in your claim.
Enter the claimant’s + respondent’s details
Upload supporting documents (e.g. screenshots of your job done, your email or whatsapp chasing for payment)
Click “Submit”, then “Confirm to Proceed”.
Pay the filing fees : $10
Choose a Consultation date and time (approximately 1 to 2 month's time)
print out the consultation date and send 1 copy via registered mail to their registered business address or go down to pass it to them personally

Wait for Court date.

Do not delay too long as the Small Claims Tribunal stated that :

All claims must be filed within 2 years from the date on which the cause of action accrued, that is, the day the facts arose to give rise to a right to sue.

means that you have 2 years from the day that they default on your payment

Based on my previous experience, the longer you wait, the slimmer your chance of recovering the debt as those who file earlier get the meat, those who file later will only be left with the bones.

Good luck, bro
shamer likes this.
dragonmasterhuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #3090

Hey all, I am a florist and is currently looking for delivery service, trying to get feedback from agents.
In all your opinion, which courier is best out there? So far I have found a few- uparcel, fastfast, yojee, gogovan & lalamove.
abcdxyz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.