HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Like Tree125Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2020, 08:03 PM   #3091

Qourier app already cant access .What link to report? I have call MOM ,they told me they canít do anything cause is part time and no appointment letter or CPF to prove .or anyone got Cheater Elton home address?
Apologies for the late reply. No point reporting to MOM/TADM/TAFEP as this issue is not employee-employer relationship. I have PM you the link and details.

Those who can no longer access your account on Qourier App, I hope you have gotten screenshots/video on it before they lockdown your account and wipeout your history. Else not sure if this helps, if you have a record of smses with ur recipients or your own record of delivery jobs done.
CrimsonTearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 01:07 PM   #3092

Can check anyone doing Uparcel delivery? Just realised they updated their app with new interface. Seem quite a few problem using it.
gizmo_toh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:18 PM   #3093
Supremacy Member

Can check anyone doing Uparcel delivery? Just realised they updated their app with new interface. Seem quite a few problem using it.
app updated again

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
joesph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:20 PM   #3094
Supremacy Member

app updated again

update again

joesph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 11:16 PM   #3095

Apologies for the late reply. No point reporting to MOM/TADM/TAFEP as this issue is not employee-employer relationship. I have PM you the link and details.

Those who can no longer access your account on Qourier App, I hope you have gotten screenshots/video on it before they lockdown your account and wipeout your history. Else not sure if this helps, if you have a record of smses with ur recipients or your own record of delivery jobs done.
Hi, can pm the link and details? Thanks.

But bad point I did not screenshots of the jobs done except emails reply of chasing payout since Jul'19
Old 17-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #3096

Anyone done yojee and recommend it? Uparcel cust care seem to side cust more. Even when other agent pickup wrong parcel, they donít follow up. Let u go settle yourself.

Anyone doing pickupp? I see that their rate is mostly $2 to $3 range. Even if u use motorbike also lose money, how to survive? Strange thing is sometimes i pass by their office n i see a lot of drivers picking up parcels. Do they have a 'special'rate? Some of them driving sporty Lancer, sure drink petrol
hangry is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.