HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Like Tree147Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2020, 05:35 PM   #3106

Already smelt fishy when they delayed June's payment.
suangern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 07:42 PM   #3107

Qourier owe me arnd $700 for last yearís Jul and Aug jobs. I stopped halfway in Aug when I didnít get Julyís pay. Wanted to go thru the whole small claims route but canít justify the time and end result. Bought their companyís ACRA profile and actually went to Elstonís house hoping to have a word with him. Not home 😑 Anyone who has successfully gone to small claims and gotten back all their pay can pls share.. is it that they pay one lump sum or bit by bit? Tbh I was thinking no hope alrdy. Then just before cny last mth, one of the bosses at my new workplace gave me a red packet abt the same amt Q owes me... I hope Q pays us all every cent that is owed. Be a man and do the right thing.

P.s. Iíll try to find and hopefully share that Ďpremium articleí from my office newspaper subscription
The start is when the issue started with none payment (e.g June). The end is till when payment not done (e.g September). If you need help filling up the form, you can call up SCT to guide you or I can help you with that. You havenít started and you said no hope already. If everyone think like that, how you expect authorities to investigate or take action? For one or few cases, you think authorities would bother wasting their time?

I attended the court date last month. Elston did not turn up. The judge has issued order upon evidences provided. The claim includes $10 which you paid for e fee. FYI, you only have 1 year to file a claim or until ACRA officially set the business as closed.

Now come out news already, it goes to show quite a number has made a report that captured the authoritiesí attention.

Last edited by CrimsonTearz; 13-03-2020 at 08:27 PM..
CrimsonTearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 07:56 PM   #3108

Some being own a few thousands for being courier with the company. Really got people do full time for Qourier.
Those kana few thousands majority are Qourierís clients. So when Elston said it is due to clients not paying them, itís BULL SHHIT. And yes there are people who do full time, either because their jobless for the time being or because they have mouths to feed.

PS : Check out his LinkedIn profile.

Last edited by CrimsonTearz; 13-03-2020 at 08:31 PM..
Old 13-03-2020, 09:10 PM   #3109

Qourier owe me arnd $700 for last yearís Jul and Aug jobs. I stopped halfway in Aug when I didnít get Julyís pay. Wanted to go thru the whole small claims route but canít justify the time and end result. Bought their companyís ACRA profile and actually went to Elstonís house hoping to have a word with him. Not home 😑 Anyone who has successfully gone to small claims and gotten back all their pay can pls share.. is it that they pay one lump sum or bit by bit? Tbh I was thinking no hope alrdy. Then just before cny last mth, one of the bosses at my new workplace gave me a red packet abt the same amt Q owes me... I hope Q pays us all every cent that is owed. Be a man and do the right thing.

P.s. Iíll try to find and hopefully share that Ďpremium articleí from my office newspaper subscription

You know Elston's house? If yes, should put his address here then all of them can go to his house together to demand for the money.
gizmo_toh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 09:15 PM   #3110

You know Elston's house? If yes, should put his address here then all of them can go to his house together to demand for the money.
You can be charged for doxxing and harrassment. Do it through the legal way or lose thousands and get a jail term. If you wish to take the risk, go ahead. And through legal way means, submit claim to State Courts (SCT). Or if youíre still unsure, you can also seek advise from a lawyer at your CC for free - https://www.pa.gov.sg/our-network/community-clubs/legal-advice-service
suangern likes this.

Last edited by CrimsonTearz; 13-03-2020 at 09:26 PM..
Old 15-03-2020, 12:26 AM   #3111

Those kana few thousands majority are Qourierís clients. So when Elston said it is due to clients not paying them, itís BULL SHHIT. And yes there are people who do full time, either because their jobless for the time being or because they have mouths to feed.

PS : Check out his LinkedIn profile.
actually those full timers should do multiple platform, GGV, lala, speedpost, ninja, uparcel, redmart and etc.
Old 15-03-2020, 12:31 AM   #3112

Elston Yee linkedin profile

Consultant
Company NameWild Matters SG Freelance
Dates Employed2019 – Present
Employment Duration1 yr
LocationSingapore
+ Designed and developed the website via Squarespace
+ Facilitate growth, sales and marketing strategies
+ Increase revenue generation
+ Manage and advise on brand management
+ Leverage data and analytics to drive insights

https://www.wildmatterssg.com/
KNNCCB ! change job change coy still can update to the whole world!!
Old 15-03-2020, 08:58 PM   #3113
Supremacy Member

suangern likes this.
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2020, 09:00 PM   #3114
Supremacy Member

suangern likes this.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:44 PM   #3115
Supremacy Member

you know the classifieds app is free. class 772 i find better. see also 775

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT
suangern likes this.
Old 17-03-2020, 03:24 PM   #3116

actually those full timers should do multiple platform, GGV, lala, speedpost, ninja, uparcel, redmart and etc.
Similar to grab n gojek, they use tiered incentive to try and chain u to 1 company
hangry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2020, 11:53 AM   #3117

Similar to grab n gojek, they use tiered incentive to try and chain u to 1 company
Speedpost, ninja, redmart, DHL, UPS, fedex, OCS, transnational all these should be ok, big company quite stable, vehicle provided.

gogo, lala, uparcel, pickupp, yojee all these just do part time as supplement income.

Old 19-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #3118

Speedpost, ninja, redmart, DHL, UPS, fedex, OCS, transnational all these should be ok, big company quite stable, vehicle provided.

gogo, lala, uparcel, pickupp, yojee all these just do part time as supplement income.

all these big company are salary based?
pilotsnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2020, 05:13 PM   #3119

all these big company are salary based?
this is an example for ninja, the rest can google.

https://jobs.lever.co/ninjavan/ad570...0-d6a248606060
Old 22-03-2020, 09:34 AM   #3120

Hi all im driving a car.. how do i can earn $250 a day? Any lobang? TIA!
Aidilismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.