HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Like Tree146Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2020, 01:46 AM   #3241

If I move house furniture with gogovan, order lorry with more movers. Is there wrapping service?
Is moving huge furniture with gogovan same as using those independent mover companies?
Alpha_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 07:21 PM   #3242

I also received this email. I am wondering how they know i am doing courier delivery services now. Is it Viamove previously the Qcourier?
Confirmed that same people as Qourier. I also got same email. Go search linkedin for viamove and find Qourier people
shamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 07:28 PM   #3243
Supremacy Member

Confirmed that same people as Qourier. I also got same email. Go search linkedin for viamove and find Qourier people
they pay every week

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 07:33 PM   #3244
Supremacy Member

they really

(I didn't check)

Old 31-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #3245

they really

(I didn't check)

Confirmed. I got problem attaching screenshots. But you just need to go LinkedIn and search viamove. Will find a guy call Bernard Sng, his profile list him as head of Viamove and was in Qourier for 5 years since it started!

They actually took our data from qourier and went to start viamove thatís why we all get the same email. This one can complain to PDPA.
Old 31-10-2020, 03:14 PM   #3246

For part-time lalamove drivers, do you declare your lala income to iras? If so, declare the gross amt (before 16% lala commission) or nett? I'm quite new to lalamove, just started last month . Only doing weekends tho (max 4 a day), just to help cover petrol and some lunch money. Advice on tax pls.. thank u
No one declare part time income to IRAS one la. Donít earn so much until kana tax also
Old 02-11-2020, 05:50 PM   #3247
Supremacy Member

now viamove app cannot use

Old 03-11-2020, 05:10 PM   #3248

No one declare part time income to IRAS one la. Donít earn so much until kana tax also
Owww ic ic.. thanks!
Juzz_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 03:11 PM   #3249

Qourier, the coy that MIA with our money last year!!!

Confirmed. I got problem attaching screenshots. But you just need to go LinkedIn and search viamove. Will find a guy call Bernard Sng, his profile list him as head of Viamove and was in Qourier for 5 years since it started!

They actually took our data from qourier and went to start viamove that’s why we all get the same email. This one can complain to PDPA.
suangern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 06:38 PM   #3250
Supremacy Member

I did part time gogo and lala for fun during weekends when i bored and wanna drive around. Surprisingly both also awarded me as star partner due to good ratings and feedbacks.

My take is:

Gogo
1. Good driver/rider partner support, anything call them theu will respond immediately. Customer service friendly and reasonable.

2. Base fare quite lowball, have to be smart to plan your route

3. Charges higher comms than lala

4. Able to take on multiple orders

Lala
1. They treat driving partner like bangla workers, from the training start the way they speak i already know.

2. Comms abit lower than Gogo

3. More trips order to choose from, but also disappear at speed of sound.

4. Can only take 1 trip at a time.

5. Partner support only available using livechat, sometimes can take up to 30mins, anything urgent you are stuck on your own, esp after 10pm they are closed

6. Incentives and rewards more towards riders driven, so motorbike s have more advantage.

7. Had a personal experience talking to their customer service person, super arrogant and top down approach, customer is always right and u are just a dirt to them, tells u not happy dont do loh, unreasonable.
Cokacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 04:27 AM   #3251

I did part time gogo and lala for fun during weekends when i bored and wanna drive around. Surprisingly both also awarded me as star partner due to good ratings and feedbacks.

My take is:

Gogo
1. Good driver/rider partner support, anything call them theu will respond immediately. Customer service friendly and reasonable.

2. Base fare quite lowball, have to be smart to plan your route

3. Charges higher comms than lala

4. Able to take on multiple orders

Lala
1. They treat driving partner like bangla workers, from the training start the way they speak i already know.

2. Comms abit lower than Gogo

3. More trips order to choose from, but also disappear at speed of sound.

4. Can only take 1 trip at a time.

5. Partner support only available using livechat, sometimes can take up to 30mins, anything urgent you are stuck on your own, esp after 10pm they are closed

6. Incentives and rewards more towards riders driven, so motorbike s have more advantage.

7. Had a personal experience talking to their customer service person, super arrogant and top down approach, customer is always right and u are just a dirt to them, tells u not happy dont do loh, unreasonable.
I thot the minimum rate for car is $15 for ggv? Nowadays, i see a lot of $13 jobs. Did they lower their rate without informing drivers?
jobs4sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2020, 05:07 PM   #3252

I thot the minimum rate for car is $15 for ggv? Nowadays, i see a lot of $13 jobs. Did they lower their rate without informing drivers?
Ya rates dropping everywhere
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.