botoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 02:01 AM   #3257

Now uparcel have lots of jobs from shopee
crystal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 11:45 PM   #3258

I have an email from uParcel to be their delivery agent. Here is the msg

Thanks for your interest.

Details of the job requirements
Need to have your own vehicle and incidentals such as petrol and parking is on your own.
Able to carry at least 10kg of load.
5days a week, 9am-7pm
Required to fufill at least 35 deliveries a day. Deliveries could be islandwide with no fixed collection or delivery point
$3500 monthly with CPF
Any additional delivery above 35 a day base will be considered incentive, including any deliveries done on off days. Incentive $250 for every 50 deliveries. No cap on incentives
10 day paid leave annually
14days paid medical leave
Selection will be based on your past Uparcel delivery records, poor delivery records will not be considered.

My question is, can we really fulfil the daily target of 35 deliveries islandwide?

Cos I only do freelance after work and before work which sometimes can fetch me up to 100 for 1 bundle job and a few Miscellaneous job. Any pro can advise me?
andy530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2021, 04:54 PM   #3259

I have an email from uParcel to be their delivery agent. Here is the msg

“ Thanks for your interest.

Details of the job requirements
Need to have your own vehicle and incidentals such as petrol and parking is on your own.
Able to carry at least 10kg of load.
5days a week, 9am-7pm
Required to fufill at least 35 deliveries a day. Deliveries could be islandwide with no fixed collection or delivery point
$3500 monthly with CPF
Any additional delivery above 35 a day base will be considered incentive, including any deliveries done on off days. Incentive $250 for every 50 deliveries. No cap on incentives
10 day paid leave annually
14days paid medical leave
Selection will be based on your past Uparcel delivery records, poor delivery records will not be considered.

My question is, can we really fulfil the daily target of 35 deliveries islandwide?

Cos I only do freelance after work and before work which sometimes can fetch me up to 100 for 1 bundle job and a few Miscellaneous job. Any pro can advise me?
35 deliveries x 5 days x 4 weeks = 700 deliveries per month.

$3500 / 700 = $5 per delivery

If they send you North/South/East /West or to CBD where parking is $5 (e.g. St Regis residences or Paragon), then you might end up incurring a loss.

but if you are the type who "take long compensate short" in hokkien (拿长补短), then the CPF, medical, annual leave looks good in this gig economy where every driver is "eat ownself" (jiak kaki)

35 deliveries is definitely possible if mostly small parcels picked up from 1 or 2 location and then delivered to clustered destination. If picked up from 2 to 3 locations at 8.30am, I can complete about 20 deliveries by 1pm (driving Vios).
jobs4sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2021, 10:32 PM   #3260

Hi. Anyone here has any experience doing either redmart or ninjavan delivery? Can really earn as much as what they claimed ($2500-$3000plus per month)???
Old 18-02-2021, 03:14 AM   #3261

If you all find these delivery platforms hard to get jobs, try Weload.sg . Only accept those driving 10ft lorries. We assign you a whole list of jobs one day before and everything is very routed. Your lorry will never be empty so you are constantly doing jobs from 9am-6pm. Got minimum guarantee of $300 per day also but need hire an attendant to work with you as most deliveries are bulky items. Along with the minimum got additional charges such as staircase charges @ $20/lvl and a lot of customers give tips. Can minimum take home $3500-$5000 per month after deducting all expenses such as vehicle rental, diesel and paying your attendant also.
Hustla97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2021, 04:37 PM   #3262

If you all find these delivery platforms hard to get jobs, try Weload.sg . Only accept those driving 10ft lorries. We assign you a whole list of jobs one day before and everything is very routed. Your lorry will never be empty so you are constantly doing jobs from 9am-6pm. Got minimum guarantee of $300 per day also but need hire an attendant to work with you as most deliveries are bulky items. Along with the minimum got additional charges such as staircase charges @ $20/lvl and a lot of customers give tips. Can minimum take home $3500-$5000 per month after deducting all expenses such as vehicle rental, diesel and paying your attendant also.
How to register?
andy530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2021, 12:32 PM   #3263

1 drop $3, 1 day maybe 30 to 50 drops, depends. Then monthly you calculate.

Hi. Anyone here has any experience doing either redmart or ninjavan delivery? Can really earn as much as what they claimed ($2500-$3000plus per month)???
suangern is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.