AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

mun333

Reaction score
ED83 to Asia Sq... Go in brown 10-12pm, no ERP... Park at loading Bay free...

corgiman

Reaction score
Last month I took $3.2K from RU. It's damn tough work but can be done. With all the increase in jobs available now, I am targetting $4K this month... not sure if can meet but good to have a target to aim for...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last month I took $3.2K from RU. It's damn tough work but can be done. With all the increase in jobs available now, I am targetting $4K this month... not sure if can meet but good to have a target to aim for...
Cheers.. u ft tanjiak also??? Van ar? ??

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is more, cos Xmas.. last Friday took a few le. . And hope more ppl will use Rocket Uncle. . Cheap cheap good good!!!!!

corgiman

Reaction score
Currently full time delivery. Also do jobs for other ppl but RU forms the bulk of income now. Using Eurovan ATM.

corgiman

Reaction score
Is more, cos Xmas.. last Friday took a few le. . And hope more ppl will use Rocket Uncle. . Cheap cheap good good!!!!!

Yes, more and more people are using RU. But more doesn't mean good. The system is overloaded and the price on a lot of the jobs really cannot make it. RU really under price almost everyone in the market...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, more and more people are using RU. But more doesn't mean good. The system is overloaded and the price on a lot of the jobs really cannot make it. RU really under price almost everyone in the market...
Very true on pricing..I still cannot accept can tanjiak on this only.. really hard earned sweat... For now, my mindset is whatever I tk can cover petrol ok liao.. otw otw home or work, based on this lor for now

Goldschlager

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

how many hours and days u work to achieved 3.2k?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.