HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Like Tree146Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2015, 03:13 PM   #1276
Great Supremacy Member

xcert, dun bother abt wat veh, charges, parking, all these we ownself tar one... so heng sway.

for me, nbcb... when started off noobie, went to atas condo. Put 5kg, fair enough. then scally so many bags, all passed to me. i just take lor. then all give to one address, whch i have accepted.
knn.. the RU docket all stuffed inside, u expect ppl go dig and find?? come on lei, is not our belonging. we do not open and see de right?? Anywayz, RU called blah blah... say i should check. stated kg already. lan lan i send back... long distance. reach sender place, i put then go off.. knn. Sender also thgt we send all..
now i know le. sender write name put outside clearly. if there got order, i sure hoot one

I agree. She solves ur problem at least.

kenna one zharbor... voice like RoP... I called because recipient no longer at stated address(I reached the stated address) ... I managed to find out where the recipient moved to... and the sender needs the package to be delivered on that day... time is late afternoon... which means I need to go back to CBD in rush hour traffic in less than 1 hr before the new location closes...and I still have a location to go... I asked the RoP how... she told me I can either return package to sender or I send to the new location in a very I-can't-be-bothered-tone... I asked her about the delivery charge since it's peak hour traffic, going into CBD, carpark and less than 1 hr lead time... she told me $5...i told her to fly kite...i returned to sender and the sender made noise... I told sender to talk to RU.
Leave No Men Behind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 04:44 PM   #1277
Supremacy Member

xcert, dun bother abt wat veh, charges, parking, all these we ownself tar one... so heng sway.

for me, nbcb... when started off noobie, went to atas condo. Put 5kg, fair enough. then scally so many bags, all passed to me. i just take lor. then all give to one address, whch i have accepted.
knn.. the RU docket all stuffed inside, u expect ppl go dig and find?? come on lei, is not our belonging. we do not open and see de right?? Anywayz, RU called blah blah... say i should check. stated kg already. lan lan i send back... long distance. reach sender place, i put then go off.. knn. Sender also thgt we send all..
now i know le. sender write name put outside clearly. if there got order, i sure hoot one
Precisely why I just send back to sender... want me to deliver at least give me an acceptable rate lor...all liabilities I take leh...

Xcert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 04:47 PM   #1278
Supremacy Member

sender make noise for what? address they put wrong what
ya... they acknowledge it's wrong address but they want the package to be delivered on the same day... RU just give me a screwed up rate... I send back to sender lor..the sender is OK one.. they just want the package delivered... the issue is more like RU CSO didn't look at the circumstances of the issue... simply quote me $5...too bad lor

Last edited by Xcert; 15-12-2015 at 04:51 PM..
Old 15-12-2015, 04:59 PM   #1279
Greater Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=Xcert;98650141]ya... they acknowledge it's wrong address but they want the package to be delivered on the same day... RU just give me a screwed up rate... I send back to sender lor..the sender is OK one.. they just want the package delivered... the issue is more like RU CSO didn't look at the circumstances of the issue... simply quote me $5...too bad lor

ParkJinYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 05:13 PM   #1280
Great Supremacy Member

today zhen de...
me no hoot even x 1.....
Old 15-12-2015, 05:19 PM   #1281
Greater Supremacy Member

today zhen de...
me no hoot even x 1.....
Afternoon time alot of surge deal.
Do those $18 also song la

Old 15-12-2015, 05:20 PM   #1282
Great Supremacy Member

Afternoon time alot of surge deal.
Do those $18 also song la
U can.. I cannot.. I only take evening de.. limited. Little bit only..
Old 15-12-2015, 05:47 PM   #1283
Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=ParkJinYoung;98650386]i kenna twice on the same day. Both recipients shifted office. Kan dulan.

Old 15-12-2015, 06:49 PM   #1284
Great Supremacy Member

Must see location. . Familiar liao..then ok bah. . Lao jiao here see regular place sure hoot fast..

Now I going geylang again..
Old 15-12-2015, 07:46 PM   #1285
Greater Supremacy Member

Jin sad.... worse if the sender is not nearby... u still need to make the effort to return the packages...
First one I google new address and tell RU. They ask me deliver new address
2nd one, I google address, it's still relatively near, RU say sender not sure. Ask me bring back.
Both happened on same day
Old 15-12-2015, 10:57 PM   #1286

Today did 19 distributions jobs for Zyllem, 3 public jobs...
mun333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 10:59 PM   #1287
Great Supremacy Member

Mun33.. dun understand. .
Old 15-12-2015, 11:39 PM   #1288

fking ang mohs dunnoe whether dumb or fking stingy, always under declare their package size. No custom properties my ass lah. 1 2 meter roll put 2kg default, fking joke, also kena many other pattern from them. Can see they do many times, must be act blur and take advantage of us. Report them and make them pay, dont let them get away with it.

Also some sinaporean recipients also question why got package for them, like wtf. Your name correct, your address correct then fking accept you dumb cnt. This kinda of recipients deserves ninja postman with slips to go collect at post office their shyts.
meathotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 12:05 AM   #1289
Greater Supremacy Member

Mun33.. dun understand. .
I tink he jiak 19 direct from RU

Old 16-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #1290
Great Supremacy Member

I tink he jiak 19 direct from RU
Orh. . Like tat..

Anywayz now seems overloaded.. but many ulu ulu lor.. Hw to take? ??
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.