AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No order. . So toned down lor. Yar. Lel

Not really say no order....its too little orders for the number of people taking jobs....jobs get taken up within the minute...so sometimes U see the job...U refresh again...the job no more liao...and I noticed there are no more price surges....not sure if I am right...cannot afford the time to monitor constantly.

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because uparcel is next day delivery than 6 dollar, so most of my customer choose singpost am mail or smartpac instead now. not good sign, hope some courier can do 6 same day delivery like rocketuncle last time

thou some of the uparcel courier does deliver on same day for 6 dollar but its not confirm, some courier guys maybe different and more picky

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today put already, wah this guy say same day is 8 dollar, all the crap, waste time and not on time come pick up, but if he come on time, i really will give him, coz by right is next day

repost up again, another regular guy accept, same day for 6 dollar is ok..

is scare waste time get wrong guy only

just trying to say really got all these guy who really wanna next day deliver one

Although customer is ok for tomorrow. But i always fight for the earliest to reach customer, coz customer is most important !

Last edited:

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows whats the cost to deliver 50kg item

1 hour notice, point A to point B, app 15km apart

no need to touch or carry the item

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.