AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bd... u sure?? Act on it.. if bank really no good. Great to have a backup. In near future, 50 yo still can desk bound??? Not abt money. More to pass time lor.. Serious. .backup
I dun even earn 3.8k. Only bonus i took home 10k

I want. :o But really clueless. :o

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
means the users are not even using Zyllem after the price change....thats what I think.

That's what I heard too. Their initial price was too low and just to grab market share. But now they have to price more realistically and thus users have moved on to other providers.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u got vehicle means u don't need to pay rental leh...

Sent from 486DX2-66 using GAGT
Cannot lor. still under loan.no fully paid.. that's the thing lar. sianx... dun make sense right? ??????
B1CKsNwl.jpg

21ScfkTl.jpg

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think really high chances they kenna sup by those delivery person riao la

Sent from my Wii Console in the toilet not using GAGT
that part I dunno liao...

but for delivery guy to sup... also not a bed of roses... he must be able to handle the volume... and if the parcel got any damage or loss... he better have insurance for it or have a good lawyer for a watertight agreement with the sender....

Not something that the average courier would do... unless he bochup the liabilities...

I have seen a courier company go down because it didn't get insurance for one job and that job went bad.

Sent from 486DX2-66 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.