AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot lor. still under loan.no fully paid.. that's the thing lar. sianx... dun make sense right? ??????
B1CKsNwl.jpg

21ScfkTl.jpg
ahh... I see.... didn't consider the part about fully paid car....

in any case....I think it's still worthwhile to rent and Uber for a few days to get the hang of things... cos even if u have a fully paid car.... u still need ur Z10 insurance and so on.... if Uber cannot make it.... then at least u don't waste ur time and money converting...

Sent from 486DX2-66 using GAGT

wiiplaynoww

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that part I dunno liao...

but for delivery guy to sup... also not a bed of roses... he must be able to handle the volume... and if the parcel got any damage or loss... he better have insurance for it or have a good lawyer for a watertight agreement with the sender....

Not something that the average courier would do... unless he bochup the liabilities...

I have seen a courier company go down because it didn't get insurance for one job and that job went bad.

Wow I didn't knew that courier also need insurance. .

Sent from my Wii Console in the toilet not using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just collected one from ORQ
Nbz ordered 2kg but damn bulky
But the sender damn chio
So I chincai

Kan chio
Fap fap fap

siyimi

Reaction score
I doubt its CNY when the usual VIP users disappeared.

they are gone are either
1. switch to another courier services i.e. ninja
2. still use zyllem; but serviced by exclusive team which may offer a slighter higher paid jobs but a portion of your fee goes to the team leader. mun is one of the team leader. look for him if you want to join his team.
3. i also aware that is also a redbox courier service under zyllem... (feedback from my regular client). how it works... still a mystery.

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they are gone are either
1. switch to another courier services i.e. ninja
2. still use zyllem; but serviced by exclusive team which may offer a slighter higher paid jobs but a portion of your fee goes to the team leader. mun is one of the team leader. look for him if you want to join his team.
3. i also aware that is also a redbox courier service under zyllem... (feedback from my regular client). how it works... still a mystery.
1. I think this is most likely.

2.Talked to him.He said he is not heading a team for Zyllem.

3.No idea.

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not wrong, redbox is by airasia, its a tie up zyllem with redbox to pick up item and deliver overseas example malaysia :D

hope zyllem can lower price soon back to old days, like that little customer how they profit

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.