AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Axisx

Banned
Reaction score
Any question related ...can ask.

Update: It's fun to meet so many different people. Sometimes ppl try to make use of us. Say small items but end up big boxes which are heavy. If chiobu nevermind....but lao uncle action tough try to makan me.

If work hard, you could earn +/- $200 per day

the best i hit so far was $120... after that tired liao. Maybe easyvan easier to clock that money but the orders get grabbed super fast.

Last edited:

darknezx

Reaction score
That awkward moment when no one is interested...

Ok I help, how much you paid per day?

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I saw the app, per delivery 7-9 bucks on parcels, 15 bucks on bulky items. Location also not fix. Minus off petrol & due to lots of traveling, you need to servicing your vehicle, where got earn?

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tats why I tell TS, do rocket uncle using public transport
Lower cost

I saw the app, per delivery 7-9 bucks on parcels, 15 bucks on bulky items. Location also not fix. Minus off petrol & due to lots of traveling, you need to servicing your vehicle, where got earn?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.