HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone ever worked as a trainee CADD engineer/operator?

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 12:42 AM   #46

hello, can anyone tell me more about how they conduct the training?

roughly whats the starting pay for a trainee cad engineer and the training venue? because their website lists 2 office venues.

thanks!
f_cming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #47

hello, can anyone tell me more about how they conduct the training?

roughly whats the starting pay for a trainee cad engineer and the training venue? because their website lists 2 office venues.

thanks!
dunno if yours is at kallang pudding area but my friend join and during reservist he pwee saliva and say the boss blow job about him to other company until very good hahaha but get 1.5k only while the boss still can claim the what course fee
Old 14-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #48

dunno if yours is at kallang pudding area but my friend join and during reservist he pwee saliva and say the boss blow job about him to other company until very good hahaha but get 1.5k only while the boss still can claim the what course fee
SotongBoy5566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #49

All trainees of this company are paid a salary during their triaining and they did not pay a singlwe cent for the 3 months training!

I remember that the poly and uni did not pay me as a student!

The company is so kind, so please do not tlak cock!
SotongBoy5566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #50

how much starting pay after the training period?
Serblime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #51

Anymore info on this job?
Afirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #52

You must be very stupid or a trouble maker. Since you are so stupid, you should not expect other to be as stupid as you.
ahgonggonggg, you are very right.. we were so stupid enough to fell into the slave trap that set up by that cunning old fox. It very true we are stupid
Santeora likes this.
Anti_con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #53

a thousand trainees graduated and performed well after going though the same trainng, why only you can n ot make. Do you admit that you are stupid.
Thousand trainees as you said... been going through this trap. WOW..
you think this is a good deed? you have no wisdom to differentiate between good or bad.
Santeora likes this.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #54

Justice Light, since you are so stupid and I believe that you can never survive in this world, please look for the tallest building arround and end your life there.
From 2 comments u made, calling people by " stupid" and ask them to end their life, from that i can tell you have totally no sense of MORAL. and your heart is like an devil because u have an evil intention so not they jump lah.. is You.

If you are rich.. your mind and action will hurt and taking advantage of people. if you are poor (unlikely) u will assist the evil. or stand at evil side.

Becareful heaven isnt blind..
Old 01-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #55

I have attended the 3 months training and it was intenssive, that is why you failed to catch up and you are the one to be blamed. There was one bus driver in his 50 in my batch and he can catch up, why can't you? are you slower than a 50++ year old bus driver.
I am doing well and enjoy my current attachment after ending 2 yrs contract and waiting for recommendation by the company for new employment that I like.
What happened to you?
Have you ever ask yourself why?
For the 3 months training.. PLEASE DONT BULL****..
the people that speak the truth in here who are those you call them
"stupid" , they are good heart people so they want people to aware of it and dont fell into the trap.. because they are victims of this cunning trap
Santeora likes this.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #56

I got my healthy lifestye bonus twice, contract end bonus and a skill diploma though I still with them while waiting for new job. I never regret joining them as I am skill full in CAD now.
bull****.. cunning old fox
Santeora likes this.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #57

I remember I took 3 hours to complete the test and scored 15% for the test during interivew. Recently the company gave me the similar test and I have completed it in less than 1 hour and scored 68%. These 2 tests have shown that I have great improvement in my skill. I am now confident to embark my career in CADD.

What about you? Have you taken the re-test after 2 years?
the HR gal.. got time to mark your 100 questions test during interview. she herself.. trying her very best to reply email just to cover up all evil act that old fox has done.
enough with your bull****.. lah second test
Old 01-05-2012, 02:40 PM   #58

I got my healthy lifestye bonus twice, contract end bonus and a skill diploma though I still with them while waiting for new job. I never regret joining them as I am skill full in CAD now.
Bull S_H_I_T
Old 01-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #59

I believe that your biggest regret may not be joining the company, it was your attitude and the peer presure you had around you!
why.. when company take advantage of empolyees.. empolyees act blur blur..
and always yes sir no sir.. you think the hell and heaven u incharge?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #60

didi29: All trainees that I know got their medical no claim bonus every 12 months, performance bonus at the end of their 2 years contract and transfer fees. You must be one of the trouble maker among the trainees and therefore you are now worried that you may not get your PERFORMACE BONUS. Am I right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not only that, I did called some ex-trainees, they did confirmed that the company did pay them all bonuses stated in the contract. They are now doing very well with their present employment thru the company, aceplp's recommndation. You are the only few who failed to make it.
i think didi29 isnt worry about not getting performance bonus from this coy. this dirty $$$ earned from conning customers and taxpayers. i dont dare to take.. heaven watching.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.