HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Has anyone heard of this company or have had experience with it...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2018, 09:46 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

In the end, it is just to sell you $500 trade account in disguise to offer you a job. Even that job is basically just a freelancer on commission base.

If I can do good, why will I want to take up junior trader to manage their accounts just to earn small amount of 'commission' from profit earn for their company?

Without even able to attract people to join them at junior trader, who will bother at senior trader since it is unclear how promotion work, how much wages they are willing to offer & if take commission mean no wages.

papaya00, you never shoot them these?

I went to check out the offer they give.

They require you to open a account to trade with them for trial $500 top up and any profit or loss during this period is on your own. If you did well they will offer junior trader with no basic 3 months probation and some % profit sharing on what you earned. Then senior trader with basic or based on %.

So to me basically in my opinion they are trying to get people to open an account with them via a trade platform to trade. The "free" lesson requires you to have minimum $500 in your account. And they might promote more lesson to you that comes with a fee.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:41 AM   #17
Master Member

They require you to open a account to trade with them for trial $500 top up and any profit or loss during this period is on your own. If you did well they will offer junior trader with no basic 3 months probation and some % profit sharing on what you earned. Then senior trader with basic or based on %.

So to me basically in my opinion they are trying to get people to open an account with them via a trade platform to trade. The "free" lesson requires you to have minimum $500 in your account. And they might promote more lesson to you that comes with a fee.
thanks
so did you took it? or explored other options?
Old 11-02-2018, 01:18 PM   #18

I got the interview email also, would like more info about what to expect from this company from anyone who went
bingcheng45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:21 AM   #19

Hey, u mean u went for the interview and this was what they said?
Thanks!

ZW123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 09:57 AM   #20

I applied in too few days ago. I have been trading myself for years, i honestly think depositing 500$ is normal. Just like any other job in any other field u need skills and competency ( be it cert,portfolio or records) . U cant expect someone to hire u without any proof of skills in this business ( profitability ) so i think its ridicilous that so many people are complaining about the 500$. They r asking for 500$ to trade because some of you guys have no trading experience and record.( they wouldnt ask u to deposit 500 to trade if you have strong trading records )

And just sharing ,the 500$ you guys top up can be withdraw straight from the broker. Nothing to be worried if u can trade, of course if u lose the money then no body can help you
Lollollolzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 07:40 PM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

You sound like someone from the company instead of applicant...

As long as contract for service did not state 'refund of $500 upon volunteer termination of contract' or similar, freelancer do not have a case even bring to court. The way you wrote seem to me more like freelancer are 'selling their account' to trader provided if both parties want to buy & sell at $1 is to $1.

Some more I do not believe $500 cash is equal to $500 'credit' in the account which mean there is be a service / administrative fee for the company to earn money. So no matter what you will not get 100% of $500 when you withdraw even if you do not do any trading at all.

Like I say before, if I am good, why will I want to take up freelance junior trader position to manage their accounts just to earn small amount of 'commission' from profit earn for their company? In the first place, the company do not lose any money since you are a freelancer. This is the reason why the company can only target inexperience candidates to join them and your skills and competency (be it cert, portfolio or records) don't really matter.

I applied in too few days ago. I have been trading myself for years, i honestly think depositing 500$ is normal. Just like any other job in any other field u need skills and competency ( be it cert,portfolio or records) . U cant expect someone to hire u without any proof of skills in this business ( profitability ) so i think its ridicilous that so many people are complaining about the 500$. They r asking for 500$ to trade because some of you guys have no trading experience and record.( they wouldnt ask u to deposit 500 to trade if you have strong trading records )

And just sharing ,the 500$ you guys top up can be withdraw straight from the broker. Nothing to be worried if u can trade, of course if u lose the money then no body can help you
Old 19-02-2018, 12:10 AM   #22

If any of us capable of trading and make a good amount of returns there's no need to join and work for other people but main problem is to be profitable enough to make a living requires quite a large amount of deposit risking on a small percentage of capital (money management) per trade and a good trading system to go with.
A $500 trading account can't do any risk management because its simply too small or maybe its just my way of doing it. Anyway they probably want to see your trading style and how you manage it, 3month probation? Dont even give you enough for public transport, it seems like a hard filter only those can survive through will strive and climb up and the rest will say byebye. It's solely my personal view, i hope somebody that joins the company could give more insight so the rest can take serious consideration.
Happy Lunar New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 03:39 PM   #23

If any of us capable of trading and make a good amount of returns there's no need to join and work for other people but main problem is to be profitable enough to make a living requires quite a large amount of deposit risking on a small percentage of capital (money management) per trade and a good trading system to go with.
A $500 trading account can't do any risk management because its simply too small or maybe its just my way of doing it. Anyway they probably want to see your trading style and how you manage it, 3month probation? Dont even give you enough for public transport, it seems like a hard filter only those can survive through will strive and climb up and the rest will say byebye. It's solely my personal view, i hope somebody that joins the company could give more insight so the rest can take serious consideration.
Happy Lunar New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
I got a call from them quite long ago , what u meant by 3 month probation which doesn't give even enough for public transport ? When I see the chat here , I only had 1 conclusion . They are trying to make a 6 month record for us , which many company usually wants . A good record of at least 6 months . But if I had to wait for 6 months , I would rather find other company with better reputation
Beast FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 05:18 PM   #24

As long as contract for service did not state 'refund of $500 upon volunteer termination of contract' or similar, freelancer do not have a case even bring to court. The way you wrote seem to me more like freelancer are 'selling their account' to trader provided if both parties want to buy & sell at $1 is to $1.

Some more I do not believe $500 cash is equal to $500 'credit' in the account which mean there is be a service / administrative fee for the company to earn money. So no matter what you will not get 100% of $500 when you withdraw even if you do not do any trading at all.

Like I say before, if I am good, why will I want to take up freelance junior trader position to manage their accounts just to earn small amount of 'commission' from profit earn for their company? In the first place, the company do not lose any money since you are a freelancer. This is the reason why the company can only target inexperience candidates to join them and your skills and competency (be it cert, portfolio or records) don't really matter.
Bro, i think u never trade before....100% sure, any traders would know , so long its under your name, u can withdraw anytime with ur own consent
Any broker be it overseas or local brokers, u sign up under ur own money, u dun deposit to their company, u deposit to affliated broker, its under ur own name and identity.

Its Personal trading account man , not a coorporate account
Old 19-02-2018, 05:22 PM   #25

Uhmm no.. u will receive back 500$ if u dun do anything with it. Maybe lesser 10$ cos got bank transfer n exchange fee . Its normal for any brokerage account if u did any withdrawal.

And they LOSE money even if u r freelancer, i came for the interview , they bare 100% losses if u r accepted ( not the 500$ account tho cos tats probation )

Btw ALL THE BEST happy new year!
Old 19-02-2018, 05:25 PM   #26
Supremacy Member

fotis is big fund
kannis_ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 08:18 PM   #27
Arch-Supremacy Member

Let take Forex for an example. You open an account, there is a fees. When you traded stocks, there will be a transaction cost & etc. Because of all these, I throw $500 but will never get back full amount. Bro, I don't think I am wrong in my previous comment.

Bro, i think u never trade before....100% sure, any traders would know , so long its under your name, u can withdraw anytime with ur own consent
Any broker be it overseas or local brokers, u sign up under ur own money, u dun deposit to their company, u deposit to affliated broker, its under ur own name and identity.

Its Personal trading account man , not a coorporate account
Old 19-02-2018, 08:24 PM   #28
Arch-Supremacy Member

As freelancer, you do not earn a single cent from commission if you do not earn any profit.

If you really cannot make it, they can just kick you out after one transaction result.

End day, you lost opportunity cost (More than 3 months as a confirmed staff) when you can earn wages for the time spend on doing trading for them.

Uhmm no.. u will receive back 500$ if u dun do anything with it. Maybe lesser 10$ cos got bank transfer n exchange fee . Its normal for any brokerage account if u did any withdrawal.

And they LOSE money even if u r freelancer, i came for the interview , they bare 100% losses if u r accepted ( not the 500$ account tho cos tats probation )

Btw ALL THE BEST happy new year!
Old 20-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #29

Let take Forex for an example. You open an account, there is a fees. When you traded stocks, there will be a transaction cost & etc. Because of all these, I throw $500 but will never get back full amount. Bro, I don't think I am wrong in my previous comment.
Actually its a forex account haha( the one they asked u to open ) and if u didnt trade it , u only lose couple of bucks for bank exchange . But if u do trade u will get charged for commision for holding ( above 3 days ) position and spread , that is usually only 10-20 cents ... so yea
Old 20-02-2018, 05:55 PM   #30

As freelancer, you do not earn a single cent from commission if you do not earn any profit.

If you really cannot make it, they can just kick you out after one transaction result.

End day, you lost opportunity cost (More than 3 months as a confirmed staff) when you can earn wages for the time spend on doing trading for them.
Would agree with you. But of course man ! I mean thats the job scope mah... if u no profit what to expect zzz sure get kick out what....
yea the 3 months is long but i think its a mean for them to put a harsh filter to seaprate the best of best from the losers ... i mean in this field.. its really hard, either u catch it or can just go home cos not everyone can do it
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.