HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Has anyone heard of this company or have had experience with it...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2018, 08:30 PM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha, don't talk until like the cost you lost is less then $10. For example, how much they charge you for opening an account. No one will buy back the account, so prepare to lose money on this.

Actually its a forex account haha( the one they asked u to open ) and if u didnt trade it , u only lose couple of bucks for bank exchange . But if u do trade u will get charged for commision for holding ( above 3 days ) position and spread , that is usually only 10-20 cents ... so yea
Old 21-02-2018, 01:07 PM   #32

Haha, don't talk until like the cost you lost is less then $10. For example, how much they charge you for opening an account. No one will buy back the account, so prepare to lose money on this.
Lol, i trade for years. Changed **** loads of broker. No broker will charge u money to open an account. Brokers earns from spread, n brokers has got nothing to do with any private company unless affliated. Understand what job u r even applying for man instead of blasting things u dun even know
Lollollolzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 01:10 PM   #33

I think u seriously dont know anythin abt trading acc, its totally diff from stock. Stock u need a buyer if u wanna sell ur stake. Fx account u buy n sell with the broker , they will buy n sell ur position regardless accordingly to their bid ask pricing,theres no queue. And u dont need ' anyone to buy back the account ' cus u can just withdraw and 3-5 days later its back to ur account
Old 21-02-2018, 01:11 PM   #34

You sounds like those finance student that just know abt stocks or coin exchange only cos tats not how it works for fx
Old 21-02-2018, 09:17 PM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

1) How come you needs to create 3 threads to reply my 1 thread? Trying to create thread count?

2) Of course I know my stuff. There are so many type of sellers. For example, last time got a lot of 'Promoter' selling forex account in public places like suntec. There are people like littleghost who needs to pay for courses before they can start it. If I pay $500 (forex account cost $100 which mean 'credit' is $400) & I cannot sell to anyone my forex account mean I can only recover $400 the most & I still lose money unlike what you claim of recovering 100% of $500. Simple math, please don't throw smoke screen on me.

3) I only heard investing vs trading but never stock vs trading. Oh I wonder if you are talking about financial instruments like stock vs foreign exchange (eg: Forex)? Since I was never a student major in finance, I wonder what is the term 'stock trading'since you claim trade is different from stock? Are you going to throw more smoke screen towards me?

4) I wonder if you are working in that company cause you are very defensive about it. Did I just disclose your indirect scams?

You sounds like those finance student that just know abt stocks or coin exchange only cos tats not how it works for fx

I think u seriously dont know anythin abt trading acc, its totally diff from stock. Stock u need a buyer if u wanna sell ur stake. Fx account u buy n sell with the broker , they will buy n sell ur position regardless accordingly to their bid ask pricing,theres no queue. And u dont need ' anyone to buy back the account ' cus u can just withdraw and 3-5 days later its back to ur account

Lol, i trade for years. Changed **** loads of broker. No broker will charge u money to open an account. Brokers earns from spread, n brokers has got nothing to do with any private company unless affliated. Understand what job u r even applying for man instead of blasting things u dun even know
Old 24-02-2018, 04:38 PM   #36

1) How come you needs to create 3 threads to reply my 1 thread? Trying to create thread count?

2) Of course I know my stuff. There are so many type of sellers. For example, last time got a lot of 'Promoter' selling forex account in public places like suntec. There are people like littleghost who needs to pay for courses before they can start it. If I pay $500 (forex account cost $100 which mean 'credit' is $400) & I cannot sell to anyone my forex account mean I can only recover $400 the most & I still lose money unlike what you claim of recovering 100% of $500. Simple math, please don't throw smoke screen on me.

3) I only heard investing vs trading but never stock vs trading. Oh I wonder if you are talking about financial instruments like stock vs foreign exchange (eg: Forex)? Since I was never a student major in finance, I wonder what is the term 'stock trading'since you claim trade is different from stock? Are you going to throw more smoke screen towards me?

4) I wonder if you are working in that company cause you are very defensive about it. Did I just disclose your indirect scams?
U really don't know your stuff . All I'm seeing is u being a smart Alec .I bet you did not even trade once. Selling account. Are u joking ? Just saying . U just made yourself a laughing stock by posting this .

U think its shares ? Selling account ?
Suntec , what they do is to promote their trading strategies and wants to buy buy the course , not the account .

Do more research , ask any friends that do trading . And maybe u will delete what u posted
Beast FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 05:08 AM   #37

Hi,I am keen to join. I have been trading forex, equitites and commodities for about 1 year while holding a day job and doing my research on the side. Do drop me a private meassage as I can't PM you due to insufficient post count.

Don't mind me do a lil networking here
I've been exploring & trading forex for 4-5 years, till now not yet successful but definitely confident enough towards being profitable from now and onward.
Through this journey i've been exposed to all kind of good and bad experience.
1. As a beginner, experiencing stress, full of happy sad and angry emotion, that excitement of making money, chasing after the direction of the candle stick is heading and 8/10 times will turn back against me as though it being manipulated against me. But now I've been way over this experience

2. If you are somebody who is like me, you'd probably came across forex trading course which can cost a range from $2500 to $5000! Very tempting the way they try to convince you to pay for their course and change your life. But end up all i learn is just 1 trading strategy which i paid $3000 for with alot of talking. The fact is there's no such thing as secret method to trading to be profitable, so there's no need for such over hyped expensive course. Never the less i did gain some other thing from it like adjusting the methods to suit my style and money management but still, $3000 kao! You want i show you a few ways to trade and control risk, just buy me a cup of coffee.

3. Spent countless night looking for that perfect trading robots because i know there's no way i can get out of the rat race if i continue to work with no day no night life style and no time to trade so a trading robot might be my chance. Ended up Investing $5000 into trading account and lost $3000!

4. Paid signals, paid $50 monthly for a whatsapp signal provider. Give Weekly voice report and swing trade signals from time to time, either no win no lose or lost some money. That fellow who is a Indian fluent in English sounds very knowledgeable in the forex market, said why not let him do the trading for me. Profit sharing 30/70, why not? If he is not capable of profiting then he is also not going to get the cut, so $1000 for him to trade for me and guess what? He blew my account in less than 3 weeks blaming this particular GBP/USD of news, volatility and all sort of excuse then disappear.

5. By now you probably suspect that i'm up to no good with some intention trying to convince you into something but no. I'm not some Guru nor from any corporate, i am an individual myself.
Only intention is if there's anyone out there who's ultimate goal in life is to become a full time trader, not to work for any other people and have your own life and time to yourself then don't walk into this pitfall like me.
Hard lessons have been learned before so that you no longer have to experience which save you alot of money. I'll be more than happy to share with you more if you are interested.

6. I hope to reach out to people who are interested, be it experienced or inexperience to set up our own committee with combine efforts towards forex trading and ultimately, getting out of the rat race!

This committee/group will not be just a online thingy that i intent to form. It will be a real life knowing each other, build relations and most importantly trust before we can talk about combining and working together.

So far came across 3 friends who trade forex/stocks too but after awhile it became impulsive trading, lost all money and they give up left me still standing.
It's not easy to find someone who is willing to commit because a typical mind set of us being taught is to get educated, find a job and work for good income and anything out of the norm becomes a very unusual thing to do.
I'm confident that i'll succeed soon but with combine effort that way will be even faster. This is not a job offer, i do not require your 8am-5pm time, no need for you to pay me anything neither do i have you pay you anything. Just your sincerer interest and effort.
If you solely just want to learn how to trade proper without losing all your money i can also help.

Lastly i apologies for the long message for those who disagree or dislike what i said in this post, i know it's out of topic but still related to trading right? LOL. If you have that interest you are welcomed to reply to me or drop me a message and i hope to share with you on how i trade and hopefully learn a thing or 2 from you too.

"Work to live or live to work?"
littleghost and samjos96 like this.
boonkiat10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 06:42 PM   #38

U really don't know your stuff . All I'm seeing is u being a smart Alec .I bet you did not even trade once. Selling account. Are u joking ? Just saying . U just made yourself a laughing stock by posting this .

Suntec , what they do is to promote their trading strategies and wants to buy buy the course , not the account .

Do more research , ask any friends that do trading . And maybe u will delete what u posted
Oh man finally someone who actually trade and know what they r talking! Thansk for stepping up dude hahaha
Old 25-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #39

Thread count for what, in the first place i created this account is just to reply you because i see YOU throwing smoke bombs just making negative persception of trading.
And no im also an applicant , im pissed because u dont know anything and just making trading people sounds like a scam.

And for ur info no brokerage need to pay money to open an account especially forex, if u encountered such ,then it just show how little u know, because u been scammed. And theres no such thing as depo 500$, 100 fee , left 400 credit.
I only heard of min deposit thats quite large relative which usually apply for CFD trade account.
U depo 500,5000,50000 you get watever u put, u only lost to exchange fee accordingly to what base currency u deposit+spread. And please the whole thing is can be withdrawn. If u say the profit cant be withdraw then why the hell anyone want to trade , you think trader work so hard to waste time isit.

And u think its a scam cos u prolly u met loads of ' gurus ' claim to be they can make u money overnight but thats just too bad. These people are the one spoiling the field name. Believe it or not, there are real traders making real income rather than scamming.
About the sales man then u prolly been scam too
Do your research
Old 25-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #40

About you saying stock trading diff or not, up to u. Too lazy to explain since u got so much time to BS, Would be better off if u do some research. Do google whats the diff w ' investing @ stock ' ' trading CFD@stock' 'trading fx '
Old 26-02-2018, 12:03 AM   #41
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha, Beast FX only have 2 comments & created only for this treads.

Credibly is a bit low & wonder if just trying to market the company?

Or maybe is your clone just for the sake of making it appear to someone else countering my comment?

---------------

Beast FX

Oh man finally someone who actually trade and know what they r talking! Thansk for stepping up dude hahaha
Old 26-02-2018, 12:05 AM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't think there is a need to delete my comments. If they can sell course, why they cannot sell account? Just maybe now don't have does not mean past don't have it! Please, I done my stuff & maybe even longer then you.

Old 26-02-2018, 12:24 AM   #43
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not threads count then why this time created 2 threads just to reply my 1 thread comment?

I don't feel that all trader is scammer because they don't go around 'teaching with a price', 'offer a freelance job that require you to pay for creating an account & trade for 3 months first before you are official a freelance staff'. However I am pissed when bad apples trying to scam money off from naive.

For example, they can sell course, why they cannot sell account? Just maybe now don't have does not mean past don't have it! Maybe from the start, they are scammer like you claim which is the reason why they do not get full amount back even when they do nothing expect opening an account.

I never say Profit cannot be withdraw but there will be transaction cost, bank exchange & etc which mean you will never recover 100% of money even if you immediate sell & buy it! I just don't like the way you talk until can 100% (or only lose less than $10) money recovery if anyone decided to join this or similar companies.

Thread count for what, in the first place i created this account is just to reply you because i see YOU throwing smoke bombs just making negative persception of trading.
And no im also an applicant , im pissed because u dont know anything and just making trading people sounds like a scam.

And for ur info no brokerage need to pay money to open an account especially forex, if u encountered such ,then it just show how little u know, because u been scammed. And theres no such thing as depo 500$, 100 fee , left 400 credit.
I only heard of min deposit thats quite large relative which usually apply for CFD trade account.
U depo 500,5000,50000 you get watever u put, u only lost to exchange fee accordingly to what base currency u deposit+spread. And please the whole thing is can be withdrawn. If u say the profit cant be withdraw then why the hell anyone want to trade , you think trader work so hard to waste time isit.

And u think its a scam cos u prolly u met loads of ' gurus ' claim to be they can make u money overnight but thats just too bad. These people are the one spoiling the field name. Believe it or not, there are real traders making real income rather than scamming.
About the sales man then u prolly been scam too
Do your research
About you saying stock trading diff or not, up to u. Too lazy to explain since u got so much time to BS, Would be better off if u do some research. Do google whats the diff w ' investing @ stock ' ' trading CFD@stock' 'trading fx '
Old 27-02-2018, 12:16 AM   #44

Not threads count then why this time created 2 threads just to reply my 1 thread comment?

I don't feel that all trader is scammer because they don't go around 'teaching with a price', 'offer a freelance job that require you to pay for creating an account & trade for 3 months first before you are official a freelance staff'. However I am pissed when bad apples trying to scam money off from naive.

For example, they can sell course, why they cannot sell account? Just maybe now don't have does not mean past don't have it! Maybe from the start, they are scammer like you claim which is the reason why they do not get full amount back even when they do nothing expect opening an account.

I never say Profit cannot be withdraw but there will be transaction cost, bank exchange & etc which mean you will never recover 100% of money even if you immediate sell & buy it! I just don't like the way you talk until can 100% (or only lose less than $10) money recovery if anyone decided to join this or similar companies.
Lol now you say u agree profit can be withdraw. Earlier u say good luck selling your account to whoever wants to buy it. And i DID clearly say u will receive 100% of what u deposit except bank xfer fee which is right, OF COURSE if u didnt trade or touch any buy or sell order then u wont lose a dime. Definetly less than 10$ To exchange fee if u dun touch.n dont bs me its wrong.

Wtv u say man, any brokerage in order to wd profit u need statement of residency and personal detail n bank statement . Please tell me if u have stranger passport and their detail, i would clap for u if u can have that.

Too many people like u in this field. Toxic to the field. U dont understand the real passion trader have.

If u freakin insist any dude can sell account simply from person A to person B, dont waste anyone time, please google ' fx broker ' pick any u wish to, n please give them a call n ask for urself
Old 27-02-2018, 12:22 AM   #45

Don't think there is a need to delete my comments. If they can sell course, why they cannot sell account? Just maybe now don't have does not mean past don't have it! Please, I done my stuff & maybe even longer then you.
U will delete it because it's a joke . It's embarrassing .

U can keep arguing here , I feel entertained reading your joke .

So you are telling me they sell account in the past ? When this company is so young .
I think u get scammed too many times when u mean u have done your stuff .

Maybe u can go back to trading Pokémon card .
Beast FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.