HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Has anyone heard of this company or have had experience with it...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2018, 12:22 AM   #46

Don't think there is a need to delete my comments. If they can sell course, why they cannot sell account? Just maybe now don't have does not mean past don't have it! Please, I done my stuff & maybe even longer then you.
U will delete it because it's a joke . It's embarrassing .

U can keep arguing here , I feel entertained reading your joke .

So you are telling me they sell account in the past ? When this company is so young .
I think u get scammed too many times when u mean u have done your stuff .

Maybe u can go back to trading Pokémon card .
Beast FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 12:26 AM   #47

Oh man finally someone who actually trade and know what they r talking! Thansk for stepping up dude hahaha
I can cry for his knowledge , poor arguement , bad comeback . But they thought they know everything , they can't be wrong . And they can't admit it .
Beast FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 01:10 AM   #48
Supremacy Member

That time no much things as Pokémon card & maybe magic card is the latest tends during that time. Yes, they did sell account in the past but I'm not interested during that time which I am safe from that scam. However I did get scammed from other things. Younger, life is up & down.

U will delete it because it's a joke . It's embarrassing .

U can keep arguing here , I feel entertained reading your joke .

So you are telling me they sell account in the past ? When this company is so young .
I think u get scammed too many times when u mean u have done your stuff .

Maybe u can go back to trading Pokémon card .
Old 27-02-2018, 01:12 AM   #49
Supremacy Member

Just to tell you that the way you wrote look like Lollollolzzz. Please change the way you write if you intend to express that Lollollolzzz & you are 2 different people.

I can cry for his knowledge , poor arguement , bad comeback . But they thought they know everything , they can't be wrong . And they can't admit it .
Old 27-02-2018, 01:32 AM   #50
Supremacy Member

Can you point out which part I say profit cannot be withdraw?

Correct, I did say if you pay for $500 & $100 for account mean your 'credit' only left $400 & you will be able to recover that $100 because no one is going to buy that account. So you will never get back 100% unless you get your account for free & you don't touch anything.

I not BS you but you don't throw smoke screen on me. The purpose you pay $500 to open account & trade so that the company can see your 3 months performance & offer you a freelance job. If you are not even going to touch, why bother to open an account in the first place?

What is 'wd'?

Haha, you claim that you trade for many years & recently apply for this freelance job. What is a real passion trader? Must join company then consider real passion trader? Then where is your passion as trader when you trade for many years? So trade for many years mean real passion trader?Then why even join a company now? I only know I treat this as passive income.

Don't waste my time, junior. I can say the same thing by replacing the 'account' to 'course from your comment too. But facts are facts cause there are sellers who sell account & course.

Lol now you say u agree profit can be withdraw. Earlier u say good luck selling your account to whoever wants to buy it. And i DID clearly say u will receive 100% of what u deposit except bank xfer fee which is right, OF COURSE if u didnt trade or touch any buy or sell order then u wont lose a dime. Definetly less than 10$ To exchange fee if u dun touch.n dont bs me its wrong.

Wtv u say man, any brokerage in order to wd profit u need statement of residency and personal detail n bank statement . Please tell me if u have stranger passport and their detail, i would clap for u if u can have that.

Too many people like u in this field. Toxic to the field. U dont understand the real passion trader have.

If u freakin insist any dude can sell account simply from person A to person B, dont waste anyone time, please google ' fx broker ' pick any u wish to, n please give them a call n ask for urself
Old 27-02-2018, 12:31 PM   #51

Can you point out which part I say profit cannot be withdraw?

Correct, I did say if you pay for $500 & $100 for account mean your 'credit' only left $400 & you will be able to recover that $100 because no one is going to buy that account. So you will never get back 100% unless you get your account for free & you don't touch anything.

I not BS you but you don't throw smoke screen on me. The purpose you pay $500 to open account & trade so that the company can see your 3 months performance & offer you a freelance job. If you are not even going to touch, why bother to open an account in the first place?

What is 'wd'?

Haha, you claim that you trade for many years & recently apply for this freelance job. What is a real passion trader? Must join company then consider real passion trader? Then where is your passion as trader when you trade for many years? So trade for many years mean real passion trader?Then why even join a company now? I only know I treat this as passive income.

Don't waste my time, junior. I can say the same thing by replacing the 'account' to 'course from your comment too. But facts are facts cause there are sellers who sell account & course.
No point fighting. This thread suppose to let other ppl know wats the job abt so this is my last reply

So those tat apply , they will ask u for
1. Trading records ( fx, index ) your choice
2. If u dont have n wan to try they ask u create ur own acc to proof u know how to trade profitably
3. The record will ask u for 100 executed trade positions
4. All the best n good luck, if u profitable they will hire u n give fund to manage
Lollollolzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 10:46 PM   #52

Hi,I am keen to join. I have been trading forex, equitites and commodities for about 1 year while holding a day job and doing my research on the side. Do drop me a private meassage as I can't PM you due to insufficient post count.
I can't send msg too lol....how abt u email me first? ziquanlo @ gmail
littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:05 AM   #53

I joined a similar company be4 many years back back when i was ard 19 years old. Underage so they did not ask me to open an account but persuaded me to join their team telling me its a sales job but no basic but high revenue from commission. I admit i was an ignorant fool then i worked for around 1 weeks and i realise something was very wrong and i left as i answer calls from hopeful jobseekers but knowing that there is no job.only to make pple come down,attend seminars after their so call job interview and persuade them to invest or open accounts.i am not here for arguments or who is right or wrong.i benefit nothing from it.just sharing an old experience as this type of company will always exist..
Waterman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #54

Usually trading firms do not keep hire people, and honestly very rare they are willing to take on people with no experience and education . If you look at real prop shops like flow Traders you realised the barrier of entry is really high
kasujichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 12:48 AM   #55

I really do agree with you. May i contact you?
ceeejay96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 01:52 PM   #56

Good post. I originally want to attend the interview and decided to cancel it after reading the post. Just don't want to waste the time and it seems like they treat the candidates as stupid thing and think themselve are smart. Lol
Ltfung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 02:02 PM   #57

Don't mind me do a lil networking here
I've been exploring & trading forex for 4-5 years, till now not yet successful but definitely confident enough towards being profitable from now and onward.
Through this journey i've been exposed to all kind of good and bad experience.
1. As a beginner, experiencing stress, full of happy sad and angry emotion, that excitement of making money, chasing after the direction of the candle stick is heading and 8/10 times will turn back against me as though it being manipulated against me. But now I've been way over this experience

2. If you are somebody who is like me, you'd probably came across forex trading course which can cost a range from $2500 to $5000! Very tempting the way they try to convince you to pay for their course and change your life. But end up all i learn is just 1 trading strategy which i paid $3000 for with alot of talking. The fact is there's no such thing as secret method to trading to be profitable, so there's no need for such over hyped expensive course. Never the less i did gain some other thing from it like adjusting the methods to suit my style and money management but still, $3000 kao! You want i show you a few ways to trade and control risk, just buy me a cup of coffee.

3. Spent countless night looking for that perfect trading robots because i know there's no way i can get out of the rat race if i continue to work with no day no night life style and no time to trade so a trading robot might be my chance. Ended up Investing $5000 into trading account and lost $3000!

4. Paid signals, paid $50 monthly for a whatsapp signal provider. Give Weekly voice report and swing trade signals from time to time, either no win no lose or lost some money. That fellow who is a Indian fluent in English sounds very knowledgeable in the forex market, said why not let him do the trading for me. Profit sharing 30/70, why not? If he is not capable of profiting then he is also not going to get the cut, so $1000 for him to trade for me and guess what? He blew my account in less than 3 weeks blaming this particular GBP/USD of news, volatility and all sort of excuse then disappear.

5. By now you probably suspect that i'm up to no good with some intention trying to convince you into something but no. I'm not some Guru nor from any corporate, i am an individual myself.
Only intention is if there's anyone out there who's ultimate goal in life is to become a full time trader, not to work for any other people and have your own life and time to yourself then don't walk into this pitfall like me.
Hard lessons have been learned before so that you no longer have to experience which save you alot of money. I'll be more than happy to share with you more if you are interested.

6. I hope to reach out to people who are interested, be it experienced or inexperience to set up our own committee with combine efforts towards forex trading and ultimately, getting out of the rat race!

This committee/group will not be just a online thingy that i intent to form. It will be a real life knowing each other, build relations and most importantly trust before we can talk about combining and working together.

So far came across 3 friends who trade forex/stocks too but after awhile it became impulsive trading, lost all money and they give up left me still standing.
It's not easy to find someone who is willing to commit because a typical mind set of us being taught is to get educated, find a job and work for good income and anything out of the norm becomes a very unusual thing to do.
I'm confident that i'll succeed soon but with combine effort that way will be even faster. This is not a job offer, i do not require your 8am-5pm time, no need for you to pay me anything neither do i have you pay you anything. Just your sincerer interest and effort.
If you solely just want to learn how to trade proper without losing all your money i can also help.

Lastly i apologies for the long message for those who disagree or dislike what i said in this post, i know it's out of topic but still related to trading right? LOL. If you have that interest you are welcomed to reply to me or drop me a message and i hope to share with you on how i trade and hopefully learn a thing or 2 from you too.

"Work to live or live to work?"
Hi bro
Pls add my LINE account:stephen1973singapore

Or email Stephen7@live.hk

I have interest for small group exploration together.
Personally I think trend following trading is very make_sense.

Regards
Stephen

Last edited by Ltfung; 14-03-2018 at 05:48 PM..
Old 14-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #58

I've been exploring & trading forex for 4-5 years, till now not yet successful but definitely confident enough towards being profitable from now and onward.
1. As a beginner, experiencing stress, full of happy sad and angry emotion, that excitement of making money, chasing after the direction of the candle stick is heading and 8/10 times will turn back against me as though it being manipulated against me. But now I've been way over this experience

2. If you are somebody who is like me, you'd probably came across forex trading course which can cost a range from $2500 to $5000! Very tempting the way they try to convince you to pay for their course and change your life. But end up all i learn is just 1 trading strategy which i paid $3000 for with alot of talking. The fact is there's no such thing as secret method to trading to be profitable, so there's no need for such over hyped expensive course. Never the less i did gain some other thing from it like adjusting the methods to suit my style and money management but still, $3000 kao! You want i show you a few ways to trade and control risk, just buy me a cup of coffee.

3. Spent countless night looking for that perfect trading robots because i know there's no way i can get out of the rat race if i continue to work with no day no night life style and no time to trade so a trading robot might be my chance. Ended up Investing $5000 into trading account and lost $3000!

4. Paid signals, paid $50 monthly for a whatsapp signal provider. Give Weekly voice report and swing trade signals from time to time, either no win no lose or lost some money. That fellow who is a Indian fluent in English sounds very knowledgeable in the forex market, said why not let him do the trading for me. Profit sharing 30/70, why not? If he is not capable of profiting then he is also not going to get the cut, so $1000 for him to trade for me and guess what? He blew my account in less than 3 weeks blaming this particular GBP/USD of news, volatility and all sort of excuse then disappear.

5. By now you probably suspect that i'm up to no good with some intention trying to convince you into something but no. I'm not some Guru nor from any corporate, i am an individual myself.
Only intention is if there's anyone out there who's ultimate goal in life is to become a full time trader, not to work for any other people and have your own life and time to yourself then don't walk into this pitfall like me.
Hard lessons have been learned before so that you no longer have to experience which save you alot of money. I'll be more than happy to share with you more if you are interested.

6. I hope to reach out to people who are interested, be it experienced or inexperience to set up our own committee with combine efforts towards forex trading and ultimately, getting out of the rat race!

This committee/group will not be just a online thingy that i intent to form. It will be a real life knowing each other, build relations and most importantly trust before we can talk about combining and working together.

So far came across 3 friends who trade forex/stocks too but after awhile it became impulsive trading, lost all money and they give up left me still standing.
It's not easy to find someone who is willing to commit because a typical mind set of us being taught is to get educated, find a job and work for good income and anything out of the norm becomes a very unusual thing to do.
I'm confident that i'll succeed soon but with combine effort that way will be even faster. This is not a job offer, i do not require your 8am-5pm time, no need for you to pay me anything neither do i have you pay you anything. Just your sincerer interest and effort.
If you solely just want to learn how to trade proper without losing all your money i can also help.

Lastly i apologies for the long message for those who disagree or dislike what i said in this post, i know it's out of topic but still related to trading right? LOL. If you have that interest you are welcomed to reply to me or drop me a message and i hope to share with you on how i trade and hopefully learn a thing or 2 from you too.

I am interested too. Will it be ok if i join??
You can email me as can't PM you on HWZ due to the post count.
Email: Mhboy007@gmail

Regards,
MHboy
Mhboy_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:23 AM   #59

Lol, i can't pm personally so i guess i will just do it here. Been trading forex for few mths now. Looking thru books and online resources, wanting to find someone with common interest to discuss and learn more. Newbie here. Hope to learn from the experienced.
Email: Lixuebin95@gmail.com
NoobRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 02:04 PM   #60

Facebook group created. Feel free to join.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.