HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Hiring Swabbers and Swab Assistants

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2020, 03:04 PM   #526

Did you get another email on the orientation briefing after the welcome email by them? After training, i received the welcome email which mention 1/2 weeks. 1 week later i received another email to attend orientation briefing. i see previous replies they also received this email.

So if you didn't get the orientation briefing email after 1 week from training, i think you need contact them for updates.
Nope I only got the welcome email if it's the same one saying wait 1 week for deployment ya? I emailed hr they refuse to reply me till now so I not sure what's going on too sad life.
Leo0880 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2020, 10:11 PM   #527

have u gotten the zoom orientation email? i heard
another group have been scheduled next week already..

i have been deployed to the dorm tmr after a 2 weeks wait(from the day i receive hpb welcome
email) but im in ops admin so mine is directly on the job training.
Nope I only got the welcome email if it's the same one saying wait 1 week for deployment ya? I emailed hr they refuse to reply me till now so I not sure what's going on too sad life.
nachoskia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2020, 09:49 PM   #528

i have been deployed 3 days straight in a row..not sure if mine is going straight to a 6 days work week cuz we only know late afternoon/evening if we will be deployed and to which location. so definitely mine will be more than the 2-3 days per week that u stated..

Previous post got bro said even if you get deployed just 2-3 days per week u still get the full pay for the month.

Perhaps bros who already started working and got their first pay can confirm this?
Old 30-06-2020, 07:03 PM   #529
Master Member

i have been deployed 3 days straight in a row..not sure if mine is going straight to a 6 days work week cuz we only know late afternoon/evening if we will be deployed and to which location. so definitely mine will be more than the 2-3 days per week that u stated..
Previous post got bro said while swabbers got deployed 2-3days his fren (admin ops) got deployed more. nevertheless its great to finally get out of the waiting game. I still waiting for the training then wait again for the deployment
KuroI-Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2020, 07:24 PM   #530

yup im under admin ops so since my deployment has been 3 days straight in a row. yes glad to be receiving pay but u will need to be on a "standby" basis basically everyday.
Previous post got bro said while swabbers got deployed 2-3days his fren (admin ops) got deployed more. nevertheless its great to finally get out of the waiting game. I still waiting for the training then wait again for the deployment
Old 30-06-2020, 10:22 PM   #531

yup im under admin ops so since my deployment has been 3 days straight in a row. yes glad to be receiving pay but u will need to be on a "standby" basis basically everyday.
hey i received an offer for ao too. They said I won't be eligible for cpf contributions, leave and other benefits. What i'm confused about is the cpf part; will the usual 20% of the pay be deducted still, or just no 17% from them?

Also do tell more about the scope of the job and the environment! Is it tiring, hot, strenuous etc.?
magnoliamilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2020, 10:36 PM   #532

hi

are u directly under hpb contract? As per my contract, we do have medical leave, annual leave n cpf contributions.

for admin ops, we do registration which include print and prepare labels for the swabbers/assts and ushering mainly. hpb just came up with an online registration system so all of us are learning how to use this. I dont think is very strenous work but u definitely will sweat abit.

Well i was just recently deployed and all were like 2-3 hrs max deployment so bearable. the places i went to are like those workshops kind, there are fans so at least not too bad but i heard there are sites that are worse..fingers crossed i dun have to go to those places
hey i received an offer for ao too. They said I won't be eligible for cpf contributions, leave and other benefits. What i'm confused about is the cpf part; will the usual 20% of the pay be deducted still, or just no 17% from them?

Also do tell more about the scope of the job and the environment! Is it tiring, hot, strenuous etc.?
Old 01-07-2020, 01:19 AM   #533

hi

are u directly under hpb contract? As per my contract, we do have medical leave, annual leave n cpf contributions.

for admin ops, we do registration which include print and prepare labels for the swabbers/assts and ushering mainly. hpb just came up with an online registration system so all of us are learning how to use this. I dont think is very strenous work but u definitely will sweat abit.

Well i was just recently deployed and all were like 2-3 hrs max deployment so bearable. the places i went to are like those workshops kind, there are fans so at least not too bad but i heard there are sites that are worse..fingers crossed i dun have to go to those places
do u mean u work only 2-3h max in a day as admin ops?
UsherFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 01:20 AM   #534

me too 🎉🎉🎉
UsherFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 03:58 AM   #535

i think it depends, but so far the past 3 ones are short deployments though u might have to spend abit of time travelling..

but since the contract stated is 6 days a week on fulltime basis, i think sooner or later the fulltime work will commence..
do u mean u work only 2-3h max in a day as admin ops?

Last edited by nachoskia; 01-07-2020 at 04:09 AM..
Old 01-07-2020, 10:20 AM   #536

Hi, just to ask. I received an offer letter yesterday which I already accepted. They mentioned I need to wait for a call from HR. Usually how Long is the waiting game?
stylerdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 10:35 AM   #537

after u accept the offer letter, then u will receive a welcome email from HPB. From there its about a 2 weeks wait in my case. Not sure if u are swabber or ops admin. if swabber there might be another zoom orientation to attend. for ops admin in my case is a whatsapp notification to inform your deployment.

hth!
Hi, just to ask. I received an offer letter yesterday which I already accepted. They mentioned I need to wait for a call from HR. Usually how Long is the waiting game?
Old 01-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #538

after u accept the offer letter, then u will receive a welcome email from HPB. From there its about a 2 weeks wait in my case. Not sure if u are swabber or ops admin. if swabber there might be another zoom orientation to attend. for ops admin in my case is a whatsapp notification to inform your deployment.

hth!
Oh right.. I got the site supervisor. Maybe next will be a waiting game then.
stylerdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 12:29 PM   #539
Greater Supremacy Member

I attended the training in May... I emailed a few people no reply regarding the status

Old 01-07-2020, 01:09 PM   #540

do u have the offer letter?
I attended the training in May... I emailed a few people no reply regarding the status

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.