HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Hiring Swabbers and Swab Assistants

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2020, 05:25 PM   #781
Master Member

Actually the longer covid19 drags on the better (and if get worse also okay) so we swabbers & assistants can continue to be paid handsomely
Ok...as you wish
Joe Mahmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:26 PM   #782
Master Member

nope. no external job recruitment agencies were involved. e2i and sg healthcare corps were the ones involved in e recruitment
Thanks for the infos.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:57 AM   #783
Master Member

Not true actually. Look at this job post which is no longer hiring https://www.mycareersfuture.sg/job/s...568bcfe8838769 but it seems like there were external companies engaged to hire swabbers too
posted 2 days ago already had 777 application
TheSilentBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:27 AM   #784
Supremacy Member

posted 2 days ago already had 777 application
The will keep posting just like PH, Taxi, Security, Cleaners...

Very easy to sanitise every 3 months. Just pull out the hours put in and offer permanent to top 10% hours worked and not renew bottom 20% hours worked and those reach 50 years old.

~

Sent from Google PIXEL 9B using GAGT
YoYoMa88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:39 AM   #785

Well for actual work done which was alternate day roster for my previous deployment (some days even ended earlier than the stipulated 7 hours) & job scope is not even anything highly technical, plus now it's been 2 weeks since I have been deployed, I would say the pay is pretty handsome tbh. And risk lol naysayers just loves to harp on that - so long as you adhere to the safety protocols in place, it's actually pretty Low risk.
Even $3.8k asking you to standby do nothing Is peanuts
My SIA pilot friend also been on standby for months getting double that
3.8k can’t do shxt in Sg
Dun deluded yourself 3.8k is going to make you a millionaire.
And Low risk haha ok if you say so. I hope you are single and without family.
Same Low crime dun mean zero crime
Call me kiasu kiasi but I will never risk my health for any amount of money even if so called Low risk
Laofuzi67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:59 AM   #786
Master Member

3.8k can’t do shxt in Sg
Call me kiasu kiasi but I will never risk my health for any amount of money even if so called Low risk
Just a friendly reminder friend. What you just say is unwarranted. If they don't it who will...so please show gratitude for their service. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:41 AM   #787

Just a friendly reminder friend. What you just say is unwarranted. If they don't it who will...so please show gratitude for their service. Thanks.
He's essentially dissing all frontline/healthcare workers lol. Privileged much.
MobileAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:54 PM   #788

3.8k can’t do shxt in Sg
There are people who don't have income due to COVID-19 and have family to feed. If there is nothing good coming out of your dirty hand then please do us a favour,Shut up. Nobody using a gun forcing you to join the healthcare, anyway remember this. Even today you are millionaire, God knows how hard you will fall tomorrow
You think only health care personnel is high risk? Everyone walking on the street is a ticking time bomb and you will never know who are they so typical kiasi just stay in your house don't ever step out. If we don't step out to help who will? Not everything in your short life is measured by money so keep your useless and unhelpful comments in your pocket. Hope your family don't bring the virus home from going out
Leo0880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 08:53 PM   #789
Supremacy Member

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/31/h...igh/index.html

~

Old 02-08-2020, 08:56 PM   #790

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/31/h...igh/index.html

~

Btw bro just curious are you part of swab operations in any capacity? Seeing how you have been quite a frequent commentator here
Old 02-08-2020, 10:09 PM   #791
Supremacy Member

Actually the longer covid19 drags on the better (and if get worse also okay) so we swabbers & assistants can continue to be paid handsomely
What is your ID?

~

Old 02-08-2020, 10:28 PM   #792

Btw bro just curious are you part of swab operations in any capacity? Seeing how you have been quite a frequent commentator here
He is passive aggressive and all his posts in this thread are TOXIC because he signed a contract FOR service with HPB pointing a gun at his head.

As a swabber, i follow this good thread quietly and his negative toxic posts definitely stand out and reflects more on himself. Others in this thread also signed same contract but never behave like him.
welcum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:40 PM   #793
Supremacy Member

He is passive aggressive and all his posts in this thread are TOXIC because he signed a contract FOR service with HPB pointing a gun at his head.

As a swabber, i follow this good thread quietly and his negative toxic posts definitely stand out and reflects more on himself. Others in this thread also signed same contract but never behave like him.
Oh dear, a "swabber welcum'' with 1 post since Nov 2019.

~

Old 03-08-2020, 09:48 AM   #794

Guys, with the upcoming reciprocal green lane thing with Malaysia, all incoming visitors will be swabbed on entry at Woodlands, Tuas, Changi Airport & Seletar airport. Does that mean we could be deployed to those places?
Old 03-08-2020, 09:55 AM   #795
Supremacy Member

Guys, with the upcoming reciprocal green lane thing with Malaysia, all incoming visitors will be swabbed on entry at Woodlands, Tuas, Changi Airport & Seletar airport. Does that mean we could be deployed to those places?
Definitely a possibility.

The RSC are being set up too nearer to residential areas.

The situation is as dynamic as Covid19 is.

~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.