HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Looking to hire promoters

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2020, 05:18 PM   #1
Banned

Looking to hire sales associates.

Your duty

You will be promoting an online service. Guidance on how to explain the service will be given to you. You only need to explain the introductory aspects of the service and thereafter I will take over. However, you will earn the full commission.

You can reach out for potential clients via social media. The service can be rendered online, so your clients can be from other countries. You can work from home, at any time of your liking.

Renumeration

Each client you acquire will yield you an income of $100 per month. So for instance, in January, you manage to get 7 clients, the company will pay you $700. In Febuary, suppose you acquire 7 clients, your total income for that month is $1,400.

As long as they remain a client with the company, you will be paid that $100 a month. You do not need to tend to their needs after sign-up. In other words, you literally earn money for free!

No basic.

This is not MLM. You do not need to fork out a single cent.

Who are we looking out for?

Anyone! We don't care who you are, how old you are and what you work as/what are you studying in! This is a sales position, so as long as you have the gift of gab, we want you! You can be a grown adult looking for a side income, you can be serving the army or you can still be in university-you can still be our sales associate!

How to apply

Drop me a PM with a quick introduction of yourself with your email address. The discussion will likely be done over Zoom (no video, just talking on the IM chat) so please have that as well. Thank you.

Last edited by Crossbow Hunter; 14-12-2020 at 05:52 PM..
Crossbow Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2020, 01:21 PM   #2
Banned

Bump. The marketing materials will be provided.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:42 PM   #3
Great Supremacy Member

Renumeration

Each client you acquire will yield you an income of $100 per month. So for instance, in January, you manage to get 7 clients, the company will pay you $700. In Febuary, suppose you acquire 7 clients, your total income for that month is $1,400.

hello im keen to find out more. i wish to ask why on feb the person is paid $1400 though it should be $100 for every customer and 7 customers were acquired that month
Old 04-01-2021, 08:42 PM   #4
Banned

hello im keen to find out more. i wish to ask why on feb the person is paid $1400 though it should be $100 for every customer and 7 customers were acquired that month
The commission is paid forever/until the client stops the subscription.

If in Jan you acquire 10 clients, you will be paid $1,000.

If you do nothing in Feb but those 10 clients still pay their Feb subscription, you will still be paid $1,000.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:48 PM   #5

Can now meh? My friend's pub isn't allowed yet he said. Scared for fines.
karltansg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 08:51 PM   #6
Banned

Can now meh? My friend's pub isn't allowed yet he said. Scared for fines.
Pub is online service?

Your friend lim jiu online?
Old 05-01-2021, 04:07 PM   #7
High Supremacy Member

TS is banned again? What happen here? How will jobseekers contact TS?
virus1988 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 04:14 PM   #8

Pub is online service?

Your friend lim jiu online?
Can you elaborate more on the products we will be promoting? Or what type of online service?
jenjen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.