HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Looking for Singapore Computing/ IT Professionals/ Graduates for a translation project!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PLECISG
  • 1 Post By Zeraphyl

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2020, 05:07 PM   #1

Looking for Singapore Computing/ IT Professionals/ Graduates for a translation project!

We are looking for IT/ Computing Professionals & Graduates, for our IT projects! Competitive rates will be offered as well as ongoing projects assigned if you are a localization professional.

Language Pairs:

1. Chinese to English

Requirements:

- Must be a Singaporean & English Native is a MUST

- Familiar with App creations, Android, IOS system software, Python & C++ Programming language etc & the technical terminologies use

- Knowledge of SDL Trados/ CAT tools preferred but NOT essential

- Punctual, responsible and reliable.

If you are interest in the above position, kindly reply to this thread or email to resourcemanagement_sea@ecinnovations.com & we will contact you once we have reviewed.

Thank you.
Tony-52 likes this.
PLECISG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2020, 06:16 PM   #2
Master Member

I know someone with professional bi-lingual language proficency for Chinese and English but not so much for those programming languages, but I think he'll get by. Will do?
dango_daikazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2020, 06:20 PM   #3

If you want more reply, just put in the salary, whoever with the skills if interested will apply if the money satisfies them lor.
Supersen likes this.
Zeraphyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2020, 11:30 PM   #4
Master Member

If you want more reply, just put in the salary, whoever with the skills if interested will apply if the money satisfies them lor.
QFT 10char
dango_daikazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2020, 11:20 PM   #5

I know someone with professional bi-lingual language proficency for Chinese and English but not so much for those programming languages, but I think he'll get by. Will do?
Preferably, professionals/graduates/students with Computing/ IT background. Programming languages & Apps front end development knowledge preferred.
PLECISG is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.