HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Midst of changing jobs, some question on health check

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2020, 12:23 AM   #1

Midst of changing jobs, some question on health check

Not sure if right place to ask for advice..

I'm in the midst of changing jobs. I've been asked to complete the customary health check with my new company. But wondering if it's safe to tender resignation before the checkup results are in and confirmed by new company.

Not that I have any known health issues but just worried in a covid year, it's hard to land another job again assuming contract gets rescinded while I have already tendered. Anyone can advise?
quasar89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 11:54 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

Not sure if right place to ask for advice..

I'm in the midst of changing jobs. I've been asked to complete the customary health check with my new company. But wondering if it's safe to tender resignation before the checkup results are in and confirmed by new company.

Not that I have any known health issues but just worried in a covid year, it's hard to land another job again assuming contract gets rescinded while I have already tendered. Anyone can advise?
thought the norm is tender when you get the offer letter?

don't worry so much about things beyond your control
Conan1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.