HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Singapore's Worst Job Agencies

Like Tree90Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #46

Yeah strongly agree with Xiaosa. Look at all IT contract's terms nowaday, they have the rights to terminate you by giving 1 month notice.

Its so hard to find a perm IT job. Sigh... outsource and outsource.
Anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 09:02 AM   #47
Master Member

Oh man.. i totally agree with you... Thatz International is a farked up... unprofessional and basically treat the jobseeker like some commodity.. and they have this stupid rule that you have to stay in the company that hire u for at least 6 months or else your pay is forfeited...
Hi Colin

I remember that i went to the company yrs ago at Neil Road, guess what, he spent 10 mins reading all certs and transcripts. Later on he will tell your strength and weakness. Do you encountered this? He is the 1st person i know, who have the time to go thru your certs rather talking to you on the job scope. He will tell you asking more than 10% increment from your last drawn pay is too much
violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #48

so what are the good agencies ?
MyChemicalRomance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 06:05 PM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

agency waste time la... knn

got 1 time duno what agency located at pennisular plaza near City Hall mrt. i apply TEMP job..ccb.. got clause say must pay compensation to agency if i leave within 1 month.. fark u la...TEMP job also dare demand such cheesepie
Mayhem69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 06:10 PM   #50
Arch-Supremacy Member

i tell u guys... since this govt is ultra pro employers and anti-worker's rights.. these ccb companies and job agencies can list down all sort of CCB clause in their contract.. thanks to blessing from govt

so hope u all scan their contract b4 u sign
Mayhem69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:06 AM   #51
Banned

Hi Colin

I remember that i went to the company yrs ago at Neil Road, guess what, he spent 10 mins reading all certs and transcripts. Later on he will tell your strength and weakness. Do you encountered this? He is the 1st person i know, who have the time to go thru your certs rather talking to you on the job scope. He will tell you asking more than 10% increment from your last drawn pay is too much
Hey I think you have been taken for a ride liao lah. Obviously he is trying to press down on ur expected salary. How can anyone tell u ur strengths/ weaknesses by jus tlooking at ur certs and transcripts. Kena conned liao lah.

A normal company will have to go thru 2-3 rds of interviews to decide whether the person is
suitable a not. This person spent 10 mins then know liao. Ask him go jiak sai lah
Xiaosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 08:04 PM   #52

Cool

Yeah.. agreed with Mayhem and Xiaosa... these recruitment agencies have a free run and therefore, they can just whack anything they see fit.. it's scary. Dunno what is real and what is fake..

Yeah Xiaosa, i also went to this idiot's office in Neil Road many years ago.. small little run down shack.. oh well, he works in this kinda office still dare to threathen me.. what a joke. anyways, as jobseekers, we should not allow ourselves to be belittled by these b@st@rds..

Guess im not the only one being given the run-around by these nasty agencies.
colin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 01:24 AM   #53

Personally I don't like agency too much. They like to ask you to come down for an interview, than they schedule you when they are about to end thier day or during thier lunch time, than I have to wait! I managed to clinch a job with them than I have to endure late payments!

Ask them about why the pay check is delay, they just give me BS answer! Now I don't care much about job agency though! One thing I like to do is, when they call you up for an interview or hey say they have an opening ask them, which company has opening and just email or send your resume direct to the company bypassing the agency mention!

This is not ethical, but hey if the agency can give full of craps I decide to at least gain something from the crap they show to me!
ThorH83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 02:08 AM   #54

agreed.recruit express always gif false hope.post got 10 postions available immed.went there interview say within one week will haf gd news.one month later still say same thing
best if find job is lobang

Last edited by ThuGx__; 03-07-2006 at 02:12 AM..
ThuGx__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:56 AM   #55

but i think recruitment agency is gd when u need those temp jobs cos i think they got many kang tao, if wanna look for a gd perm job can try depositing yr resume to the company HR loh. tat time i tried to deposit mine to an mnc, few days later they really called sial
theoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:50 AM   #56
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wah.Kelly and Recruit is in it?
I always find them for job help since after O level

But are ther any good 1s?
seems like u got a good exp. with them...
direbmem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:18 AM   #57
Master Member

hmm....after looking at what you guys write ....lol recruit express look so horrible gosh...one of their staff just called me to go for an interview tomorrow morning which she says that it will last for 15 minutes....wonder shall i go for it anots ~Lols~
virgoriangur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #58
Master Member

Hi All

Just wasted my 1 day leave by attending a interview session with Singapore's Worst Job Agencies (The No #1 ). Make me waiting 40 mins, the place is so ulu at PSA building and have to wait thru a long and dark carpark. Make you do tests on lotus notes, customer handling etc. Lastly have to do a 3 tests on customers calling scenerios from home and office. Told me it is a 8-5pm job, but wast old to support till 11pm after attending the interview. Totally wasted my time and effort as this company had no confidence its own candidates.

Last edited by violator; 04-07-2006 at 05:17 PM..
violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:41 PM   #59
High Supremacy Member

IMO going to a job agency is a waste of time. You'll have better luck seaching the papers yourself.
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:23 PM   #60

today i accompany my fren go recruit express, then i ask the consultant can let me fill in the form too anot.. wanted to try my luck. i said i wan part time or temp
wah she straight away offer me one job, to distribute newspaper at mrt station i think, work 7am - 9am. pay $5.50 haaaa wah seh 1 day earn $11 nia
but she say is near my house.. mayb i consider
theoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.