HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Will pay $15 per hour and unlimited coffee for beginner's level programming for website development

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2019, 01:43 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

Will pay $15 per hour and unlimited coffee for beginner's level programming for website development

Hi!
I have a lady friend who works with Dreamweaver but needs to find another more versatile software to code in and is not sure what software to work with next... i.e. HTML, javascript or others.
She is keen to explore the most suitable language for her work which involves designing an advert based website.

Please whatsapp or text me at 966-00-999 if you are experienced and keen to share some of your knowledge over coffee.
halfMOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:32 PM   #2

I am learning web development now.

I use Visual Studio Code, which is the standard now. It can be downloaded from Google -> download Visual Studio Code.

Hi!
I have a lady friend who works with Dreamweaver but needs to find another more versatile software to code in and is not sure what software to work with next... i.e. HTML, javascript or others.
She is keen to explore the most suitable language for her work which involves designing an advert based website.

Please whatsapp or text me at 966-00-999 if you are experienced and keen to share some of your knowledge over coffee.
netgoogling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 08:33 PM   #3

Visual studio code
Open element
Google web designer

Hi!

Sarahsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 09:36 PM   #4

web developers nowadays simply use VS Code or Webstorm from IntelliJ (paid) ... Dreamweaver is so outdated
I come from Wordpress background and i can share a bit of ios app using Swift language if you keen
pricklepantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2019, 07:16 AM   #5

Hi!

dreamweaver is something the early 2000s... yup it not longer use.. and the concept for web framework has evolve so much from what your lady friend knew... i can accept 15 per hour but longer duration for quality deliverance on Single Page Applications... and if you are looking at Server Web-based also can.. but both will be on express(nodeJS) or firecloud functions if you want to host on firebase... for specific framework you are requesting like Spring or Laravel ... you need to find other developer...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.