Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

ablue15

Reaction score
Watched Man U match last night.
Burnley defence is good. Pope is also very good.
Buy their whole defence + Goalie :s13::s13::s13:.

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
Ox can handle interview well. Can see he is quite comfortable and eloquent. Trying to play things down despite a 5-0 win. Helping out Coutinho the other time and TAA with tough Qns.

If he continues and improve, both on and off pitch, I can see a future cpt in him.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When it comes to goalkeepers... our club doesn't seem to realise their mistake...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ex-liverpool-goalkeeper-peter-gulacsi-11394888

If this goes on... I won't be surprised if Danny Ward decides to leave Liverpool

Watch him play and not too impressive this season. If he played for us many here will certainly moan at him :s22:. This season he and RedBull aren't clicking cause Keita's head just not there. They already shipped in 25 goals in 17 League games so far and he played in 16 of them, keeping 3 clean sheets and letting in 24.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
His dad will probably say no to this move :D

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

lol.. with where Leicester is going, if we were to go in a good bid I think the dad will not said no to his son future.

The only top 6 team who need a goalkeeper now is only us. Don't see any team having a need to buy any keeper.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mane is slowly losing the manager's confidence.

I think it's a bad patch for him. He used to be a "star" player. Lately lost form and confidence plus rise if Salah seems like overshadowing him. Pressure maybe.

Maybe Klopp brainwashing Mane to behave... remember Mane spat against Klopp recently vs Chelsea at home and then Mane few sub-par performance!

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mane is a nice humble chap. Think he's putting too much pressure on himself to match Salah. My 2 cents.

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe Klopp brainwashing Mane to behave... remember Mane spat against Klopp recently vs Chelsea at home and then Mane few sub-par performance!

actually its due to tactics.
if mane plays, couthino has to play in the middle.
abit of attacking overload.
i noticed even if all 4 play, the result is not confirm win as the opposing team will park bus even more if they see all 4 in the starting 11

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
@AnfieldHQ
2h
Liverpool publicly pulled out of the chase but have been building bridges behind the scenes through Mike Gordon. City’s unbeaten start to the Premier League season makes them an attractive alternative proposition. (Paul Joyce)

Anfield HQ
@AnfieldHQ
2h
Southampton are resigned to selling Virgil van Dijk next month and will seek to raise £70 million by setting up an auction between Manchester City and Liverpool, writes @_pauljoyce

Paul Joyce oso reporting on VVD liao

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I guess all great players go through patchy periods.
Or maybe Mane is undergoing some secret trainING in Mel wood to become SUPER MANE!
lolx
Mane will be back soon :)

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ox can handle interview well. Can see he is quite comfortable and eloquent. Trying to play things down despite a 5-0 win. Helping out Coutinho the other time and TAA with tough Qns.

If he continues and improve, both on and off pitch, I can see a future cpt in him.

If we look at the current crop of English players in our team, Oxlade is probably the only player who was thrown into the limelight of a top epl team around the age of 17/18, which is around the same age as TAA and gomez.
Over the years, he has accumulated a ton of PR skills and experience when it comes to facing these reporters.

imo I feel absolutely grateful to have someone like Oxlade in our team and more importantly, he's just a few yrs older than them.

Or Maybe the recent Xmas video done with Coutinho and firmino (visit to a Liverpool school) made Oxlade even hungrier, to want to make a huge positive impact at Liverpool.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sigh... if we had won the previous 3 drawn match...

We would be 2nd placing now

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WilShere contract at arsenal is ending in June...

Do you think we should go for him?

I don't mind our club go for Walcott as well lolx

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha haha

Maybe ^.^

Just saw the highlight game of Spurs
their home game sad sia. So many empty seats facing the camera

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't think so, still have Lallana. If rumours have it Lemar from Monaco.

Think defensive midfield and defence should have higher priority.

Last edited:

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Wilshere will be a good steal.
But, he will need a bit of toughening up.
Ah Seng is preparing a contract extension for him.
If Oxy can sound him out, then we may be able to get him out since he is not really featured much under Ah Seng.

Walcott is like spent force liao.
He seems to have lost his drive for the past three seasons and not lethal as he was before.
Ah Seng dunno what to do with him.
Rumored that Big Sam is keen to bring him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.