Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes. Players with disciplinary problems will never get into his team. That may be the main reason why he was not after aubameyang even having work with him previously.

Klopp likes team players, players who put the interest of the team over individual interest i.e. I'm bigger than the club. Hence, players with the me attitude i.e. I must be in the team, I must play in a certain position e.g zlatan will be out as well.

Suarez may be out liao.

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am wondering why some people in other club use this UCL match between Liv and RM to judge if this season is a successful season for their club.

Simi logic?

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
@TitanSmall:

At the main area where the usual SG LFC ppl watch or The Best Brew?

@greenhse:

Manure sh*t logic 😁

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
4h
Werner: "We will make decisions that will improve the team and we will sign players who make us even more successful."

Anfield HQ
4h
Werner: "Whatever happens on Saturday night, we will ensure we have a strong squad to compete for trophies next season which will have even more depth."

Anfield HQ
4h
Chairman Tom Werner has vowed that Liverpool will be even stronger next season as they prepare to splash the cash in the transfer market this summer. (@LivEchoLFC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.