Status
Not open for further replies.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st half poor
2nd half ok good

Still adjusting to pace of English game

Watching post match of LFC TV. Point was made that nowadays there's no reserve football so those who aren't regulars will have little if any playing time. Think Fabinho is learning klopp's tactics. Not as easy as observed by outsiders.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Watching post match of LFC TV. Point was made that nowadays there's no reserve football so those who aren't regulars will have little if any playing time. Think Fabinho is learning klopp's tactics. Not as easy as observed by outsiders.

Fab and Keita are still learning the Klopp game to add more defending in their game play.
Milner should be a typical model of what Klopp want out of his midfielder.
We are losing the midfield protection at the center and the left.
Keita is not really doing much defending as I am seeing Mane backtracking all the way to do what Moreno is supposed to do when he was leaving his space exposed.

At least I agreed with Klopp that Fab is not ready for the BPL yet.
He may have to clock a few more sub appearance and improve his match fitness for his 1st start.

I hope Moreno is sold in Dec.
He is a time bomb and sabo king when he is fielded.
His late tackle is getting him yellow card and giving away unnecessary free kick near the 6 yard box.

papa71

Reaction score
It good to see Klopp give Shaq a good bollock right after the game.

When Mane's off, attack died down. Only Shaqiri still supporting attack but Shaqiri also had a few mistakes to share, he didnt make good passes to teammate for 2 to 3 occasion and chose to go for glory but shots were wide.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway loss is loss....let's buck up and revenge our loss and win it vs chelsea this weekend

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I did mention in front just now, if you wanna play foul and you know it would take a foul to stop Hazard, just whack Hazard's leg and make him unavailable for Sat. Hendo did that tackle but not hard enough. Red card then one of their influence player out injuried also good business for us.

agree we are Liverpool not some dirty scum team... we win fair, lose accept it:vijayadmin:

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
back to A team starting 11 away to chelsea.
really big difference when A team defenders (AB13, robertson, VVD, gomez, TAA) are playing

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp please pick the A team against chelsea this coming EPL match.

sHLRNou.jpg

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
With the back 5 fielded last night, including the GK, we knew we are going to concede. It's a matter if we can score more. Sadly, we missed too many chances. DS could have gotten a hat trick, one open goal and one hitting the bar. Our B team did reasonably well overall. We did not deserved to lost. Draw was probably a fairer reflection of the game. Our winning run has to come to a stop some day and if I can choose, this is the one game we lose. Hope we can recover from this defeat and go on another unbeaten run. One lesson for Sat, we need to stop hazard at all cost.

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
still feeling abit sore about this game cause it's one that we actually could have won de

another thought pop to me was that we are one injury to Robertson away from Moreno man, yes he did put in tackles on occasion but the number of times Victor Moses skinned him in the game is worrying. It was just Moses, backup Chelsea winger, can't imagine if it was Bernado Silva, Sane or Mbappe, they sure let him foul them so he get carded off one

really is thankful for Robertson now

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On sat our first team back 5 should be back

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 points at the bridge this weekend is more important than the kerbau cup. The only bad thing about getting KOéd is that the 2nd team will hardly get game time, till FA Cup comes around.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still feeling abit sore about this game cause it's one that we actually could have won de

another thought pop to me was that we are one injury to Robertson away from Moreno man, yes he did put in tackles on occasion but the number of times Victor Moses skinned him in the game is worrying. It was just Moses, backup Chelsea winger, can't imagine if it was Bernado Silva, Sane or Mbappe, they sure let him foul them so he get carded off one

really is thankful for Robertson now

Our B team is actually good without MoreNO. On a certain point of view, Lovren did well last night but also another time bomb

ZeroTear

Master Member
Reaction score
i still feel liverpool really need player like suarez or torres kind.
not saying current player like salah or mane is not good but both still lack of some killing instinct shot at goals

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
EPL most important.
UCL second most important.

Now with league cup out of our calendar, we won't have crazy pile up later in the season

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

FA Cup leh?

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 points at the bridge this weekend is more important than the kerbau cup. The only bad thing about getting KOéd is that the 2nd team will hardly get game time, till FA Cup comes around.
Our first team must finish off their chances in order to win at the bridge.. need at least 3 goals. Could be a draw and if city win same points with city

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agree we are Liverpool not some dirty scum team... we win fair, lose accept it:vijayadmin:

Yes, lose i accept. And it is also a fact that we didnt make those easy chance count and we broke concentration and let Chelski won it. But think about this, not everyday is the Miracle Night of Istanbul where we won it fair and square. Kyiv happened, don't it.

What I am trying to bring out is that dirty player is an asset to have. Suarez have fantastic play acting skills don't he? Diego Costa, needs no introduction. And Bastar* Ramos, although you may hate him for what he did to Salah but this kind of ppl are doing the dirty works for the team. Sometimes, a win is grind out from these kind of dirty players.

At current, only Milner is doing that to a certain extent. To win games, you got to win fair and sometimes dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.