Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
Old 13-02-2019, 06:56 PM   #8342
Supremacy Member

get him no one dare to attack us liao.

2 190++cm duaki CBs damn intimidating.
We have two 1.9m def Matip and vvd. But Matip is skinny
Old 13-02-2019, 07:00 PM   #8343
Supremacy Member

Think can consider letting go of Matip and getting a new central defender in.
Ask Mane to use his Senegal bro power to lure Koulibaly over
Old 13-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #8344
Master Member

Liverpool's Mane and Keita keen for RB Leipzig striker Werner to join

Agent Mane & Agent Keita

Liverpool stars Sadio Mane and Naby Keita have urged Germany striker Timo Werner to move to Anfield should he decide to leave RB Leipzig this summer.

Under contract at Leipzig until 2020, Werner is set to decide on his future with his club prepared to cash in on him in the upcoming transfer window to stop him entering the final year of his deal.

The 22-year-old has been strongly linked with Bayern Munich but asked by the print edition of German outlet Sport Bild what they would advise Werner to do, Mane and Keita both said they hoped to persuade him to move to Anfield.

"We played really well together at Leipzig, and he was one of my best mates," Keita said. "It's clear: Should he move, then I ask Timo to join us here at Liverpool."

Echoing Keita's sentiment, Mane added: "I'd advise him to join Liverpool. I like his style of play. Very forceful, good finish, always giving it 100 percent. If he wants to join us, we'd welcome him to our team.

"When it was clear that Naby would join us, I often watched Leipzig matches. But to be honest: It was dreadful for me at the start. Naby saw quite a few red cards. I then asked Kevin Kampl, my friend from our time at RB Salzburg, why Naby always got sent off. He didn't know. Naby missed some important games and I could watch other players more closely. And Timo stood out.".
Old 13-02-2019, 08:46 PM   #8345
Great Supremacy Member

Lovren is busy with being a sick chicken and on social media after he returned from World Cup.
He was not that sick before that.
https://www.theguardian.com/football...injury-trouble

i dont see this kind of comments necessary, especially from a liverpool fan. i dont wan him to become a 2nd agger even tho hes nowhere close to him status wise. he is one of the most professional player in our squad, just that he has a big mouth. but to doubt his character after what he has done in the red shirt is pure rubbish.
daylight likes this.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:48 PM   #8346
Great Supremacy Member

We have two 1.9m def Matip and vvd. But Matip is skinny
yeah my only grip with him. which is y i put him after lovren and gomez.

but as a free signing nothing much to complain. more than repay his wages liao.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:09 PM   #8347
Supremacy Member

https://www.theguardian.com/football...injury-trouble

i dont see this kind of comments necessary, especially from a liverpool fan. i dont wan him to become a 2nd agger even tho hes nowhere close to him status wise. he is one of the most professional player in our squad, just that he has a big mouth. but to doubt his character after what he has done in the red shirt is pure rubbish.
All the bah kwa overdose trolls expose themselves during CNY.. Huat ah!
Old 13-02-2019, 10:45 PM   #8348
Master Member

Check out some of the concept jersey - source

Old 13-02-2019, 11:26 PM   #8349
Arch-Supremacy Member

i prefer the one with collar...
Old 14-02-2019, 08:04 AM   #8350
Arch-Supremacy Member

Like this very much!

There are some other adidas ones but I seriously hope we do not go for adidas original logo becos it looks like a CB leaf! Go for the stripes logo instead if we were to change kit sponsors.

YNWA
Old 14-02-2019, 09:05 AM   #8351
Master Member

One game at a time.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:08 AM   #8352
Arch-Supremacy Member

Strange... why yesterday got UCL matches for 1st leg?

Scums lost 2 nil at home to PSG and OGS says mountains are meant to be climbed! HotSperms won 3-0 at home to BVB and RM won 2-1 away to Ajax.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:13 AM   #8353
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looks like everyone is enjoying and happy over at Marbella, hopefully all will be more ready for the 3rd dash and full gear instead like last time!

YNWA
Old 14-02-2019, 09:57 AM   #8354
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looks like everyone is enjoying and happy over at Marbella, hopefully all will be more ready for the 3rd dash and full gear instead like last time!

YNWA
This'll be final dash to the finish. Every game will get bigger. Hope the Kop and away support will help carry the team over they line!

Allez allez allez
Old 14-02-2019, 10:08 AM   #8355
Greater Supremacy Member

Liverpool skipper Jordan Henderson could be drafted in as a surprise centre-back against Bayern Munich at Anfield.

The Reds are currently limited in centre-backs options with Joe Gomez facing another month or more on the sidelines and Dejan Lovren absent since the first week of January.

Whilst Joel Matip has recovered from a broken collarbone to partner the imperious Virgil van Dijk in recent weeks, the Dutchman is suspended for the first leg of Liverpool’s Champions League last 16 tie.

Lovren is facing an uphill battle to be fit in time to face the German champions, having not travelled to Marbella for Liverpool’s warm-weather training camp on Monday.

Speaking on the Croatian’s hamstring injury, Jurgen Klopp earlier said: “We will try everything to make Dejan available for Munich. It will be a tight race.”

Liverpool FC News
LFC News / Image: Liverpool FC via Getty Images
Should he not make it, Matip will be Liverpool’s sole recognised centre-back against Bayern’s attack of the free-flowing Robert Lewandowski and co.

This raises the prospect of Fabinho moving back from midfield to defence, as he did in January, to partner the Cameroonian at the heart of the Reds’ back-line.

Whilst he may appear to be the most natural candidate, according to The Times’ Paul Joyce, Liverpool skipper Henderson is an altnernative option considered by Klopp.

Joyce reveals that the Reds boss had initially planned to draft in Henderson at centre-back against Wolves last month, only for him to miss out through injury.

It would be a bold but intriguing move for the manager to play Henderson in an unfamiliar position, but one that may have some benefits.

It would be somewhat of a shame not to see Fabinho in his natural midfield role, having impressed in recent weeks to become an integral part of the Reds’ mettle in the middle of the pitch.

Fabinho’s partnership with Gini Wijnaldum and Naby Keita against Bournemouth on Saturday was especially promising, with all three working well in tandem.

Whilst James Milner may replace Keita against Bayern, keeping the continuity of Fabinho and Wijnaldum at least could prove to be a wise move for the boss.

It remains to be seen how the boss shapes his lineup for the meeting next week, with all eyes on the Reds’ visit of Old Trafford following that.

Fabinho missed training alongside Milner and Wijnaldum on day one in Marbella, having suffered with illness last week.

However, the trio still have plenty of time to recover, with Klopp insisting: “None of them are serious, all will be fine.”

Klopp should have a bigger crop of players to choose from for Liverpool’s second leg against Niko Kovač’s side. The second leg is at the Allianz Arena on March 13.

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.