Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, im believing it will go till the final match day.
City vs Spurs CL 2nd leg re-enact.

They are drawing Brighton and in injury time they score the winner.
No VAR this time but linesman & referee agree is offside. :D

If we get title cos Brighton or any club destroy man citeh dream, I will buy their jersey

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
#LFC line up v Huddersfield: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Lovren, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Salah, Sturridge, Mane

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol... Less than 20 seconds score liao.

Time to go for 7 goals or more in this game! :)

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if Gini will play in the same position on Wednesday because that’s where barca no. 10 hangs out

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
Even though we are 3-0 up, anyone else feeling pain / frustrated seeing the pace & work rate at which we are playing the game compared to how we usually play?

I know it's just Huddersfield and that they are saving their nitro boosters against Barsai...

Just wish they could step up a gear or two to catch up on GD against Citeh

Let's see how the 2nd half goes!

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even though we are 3-0 up, anyone else feeling pain / frustrated seeing the pace & work rate at which we are playing the game compared to how we usually play?

I know it's just Huddersfield and that they are saving their nitro boosters against Barsai...

Just wish they could step up a gear or two to catch up on GD against Citeh

Let's see how the 2nd half goes!
only u feels that way. Even if we catch up on the GD it’s makes little different. If I were Kloppp I would had sub out our key players for 2nd half and give them the rest for Barca game.

Anyway 3-0 is a good enough for half time score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.