Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The best backup we have are already in the team.
Imo anyone we buy now has to be a starter quality and able to push out current starters to the bench. That's buying quality and having a quality bench. We can definitely do that since we have the financial means and stature to do that. We probably need so call backups for TAA and Robbo.
Can maybe buy young n potential or promote from youth.

We need a top ** to partner VVD. Gomez is quality but his injury records are ....
And more important an AM. Although I think keita and ox are quality at bringing the ball up we do need that extra flair. But depends in who's available in the market.

Sturridge can be sold.
Lovren has improved significantly but still has brain farts occasionally. Mario is more dependable now. But still at best a backup.

Migs is a good backup to have but not sure if he wants to sit on the bench for another season.

Who is Mario? Lol

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
6h
Naby Keita ruled out for two months with abductor injury.

Heng Ox is back to full fitness

Not many games left. From here is all out effort to the final whistle off the last match.

Reaction score
Still think we are still one or two players short of a very strong first 11. Our defence is I dare say the best in the league. Our attack is about there too. Our weakest link is in midfield despite the number of midfielder brought in. If we can have a KDB kind of player, we can definitely go a notch up. But I agree having competent backup is important too.

Moi is looking at Dendoncker of wolves and Tielesmann or Maddison of Leicester. If got $ can get Eriksen ...

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember guys.

Newcastle match is early sunday morning at 2.45AM.

Sleep early tonight to wake up a couple of hours later. :)

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
_106790886_guardian.jpg

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
When you type Matip, autocorrect changes it to Mario.

Actually, I like Felipe Anderson and Diogo Jota. These guys can change the game’s tide at a turn of the ball.

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
When you type Matip, autocorrect changes it to Mario.

Actually, I like Felipe Anderson and Diogo Jota. These guys can change the game’s tide at a turn of the ball.

I like jota. this guy is so of energy and running. suit our style.

viv4080

Reaction score
Spurs v Bournemouth. Down to 9 men after 2 red cards.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arse, Chelsea, Manure and Spurs are having a shitty season in the league whereas we or City are gonna set record points for being 2nd! The BPL should just give City and us auto top 4 for next season if we can finish >20 points ahead of those shiat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.