Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lovely from Fabinho.

Fabinho dribbled pass Messy and hassled with Messy but Messy brought Fabinho down on 94 mins, but ref didnt not booked him. WTF manz!

But well, Messy, ****inho and Suarez can go suck each other thumbs now!!! LOL

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is ucl final? Hope Firmino or salah is fit. Or oxlaide. Got more cover is better.

I hope Brighton can be inspired by us. They may be safe from relegation
But a win or draw against the oil club means they have better chance next season.

But first let's makan the wolves at anfield

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is ucl final? Hope Firmino or salah is fit. Or oxlaide. Got more cover is better.

But a win or draw against the oil club means they have better chance next season.

june 2nd

salah confirm fit

he is available to play today also but just take precaution wkend will be back against wolves

firmino no sure though

but damn it i was preparing to slp at first than think **** it just stay up n watch first half n now im too excited to slp LOL

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is greater than the Istanbul comeback. Liverpool not only superior at Anfield, but at Nou Camp too.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score

Imagine city drop pts to brighton and we win wolves. From trophyless season into 2 titles. One could dream

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is greater than the Istanbul comeback. Liverpool not only superior at Anfield, but at Nou Camp too.

nou camp was **** by a on form messi n a cheating messi

come anfield he tio shut down jin song see his face when he foul fabino at 94th min :s13::s13::s13:

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

June 2nd. Enough for Liverpool players to recover from injury.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2019-06-02/

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could we have done that if Salah and Firmino fit and in the squad? I mean it's Wij and Origi's double against Barca :s22:.

Home1015

Reaction score
What a game.. when everyone doubt our chances but here we go.. UCL final 2019 :) I teared when the players and fans sang YNWA together.. What a scene

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
taa is superb tonight. credits to him for the last goal.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must be honest that I didn't think they can do it before the game, not without Firmino and Salah.

But my god, that bunch of players are really something. Absolutely salute them.

My MOM goes to Alisson for those vital saves.

I actually think we stood a better chance without them not that they are bad but I think everyone raises their game and stood up to be counted. Monstrous effort from fabinho and hendo on many occasions. The desire the heart the lung bursting runs to cover and intercept. Divock deserves to stay on and win medals with us he proved his worth after he almost got shipped out.
Actually in the first half when hendo was down n gini warm up I felt a good omen. I jus felt gini would have a better chance to score. And he ****ing did

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What a game.. when everyone doubt our chances but here we go.. UCL final 2019 :) I teared when the players and fans sang YNWA together.. What a scene
Same don't know why cry sia... But it's happy and yet emotional

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nou camp was **** by a on form messi n a cheating messi

come anfield he tio shut down jin song see his face when he foul fabino at 94th min :s13::s13::s13:

Fabinho was superb today. Broke up a lot of play, especially Messi's play. Only Shaqiri was extremely poor. Was good in the first half of the season. But can't blame him. Can tell he has a lack of match practice/sharpness.

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hopefully klopp will finally win a final

if TAA played the 1st leg, maybe we win that 3-0

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i admit i see no salah no firmino n start with origi i think gg liao

really glad origi ******* make me eat my words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:s22: Mai siao siao hor! He ran and hacked down every Barsai players with the ball and got 2 SHOTS 2 GOALS! :s13:

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8PVWnLb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.