Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

'I'm really proud to be manager of this team'

If I knew Liverpool is like this... I would have signed a much, much, much shorter contract :s13:

(before the game) I said to the boys that it's (mission) impossible but because its YOU (the team), we have a chance.

The players completely and totally believed in Klopp that they have a chance. They took it.
Shoved it up Barsai.
And flushed them out of Anfield. HARD!

Last edited:

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last week, seems like every ball falls nicely for barca, this time, it is us. Klopp has never lost a H/A tie in Europe and hopefully, the Final is considered a 2nd leg for us :D cause Klopp and Final just don't get along well :vijayadmin:.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last week, seems like every ball falls nicely for barca, this time, it is us. Klopp has never lost a H/A tie in Europe and hopefully, the Final is considered a 2nd leg for us :D cause Klopp and Final just don't get along well :vijayadmin:.

You'll never know. It's the first time a team overturned a 3-0 deficit in a champions League semi final!

Like Salah said never give up!

1xtreme

Reaction score
Woke up this morning & when saw the result, was thinking am I still dreaming? Lolz.....

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Klopp fulfilled his promise to Liverpool supporters

We saw the European Cup.
Madrid had all the F*cking luck
We swear we keep on being cool
We'll bring it back to Liverpool

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Amazing comeback. The last goal was beautifully executed. Congratulation, Liverpool. They showed lots of character.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does origi deserves another season with us?

:s13:messi7 as nickname u trying to act liverpool fan isit:vijayadmin:

anway Origi deserved more than another season, we need to build his statue...he saved us so many times in crucial times:o

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMO Tottenham would make a better choice. Though both teams would know each other inside out, their recent form seems questionable at the moment.

Ajax may seem easier, but their recent league form is really good and don't forget they stomped through powerhouses like Juventus and Real along the way.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Richard Jolly
‏Verified account @RichJolly
3h3 hours ago

Jordan Henderson is set to become only the fourth player to captain an English club in two Champions League finals, after Emlyn Hughes, John McGovern and Steven Gerrard

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
Amazing team spirit. Amazing result. Well done to the boys!

The ball is indeed round. Messi's shots were really close, but luck was on our side this time!

The atmosphere at the stadium, the fans, the players, the staff... goosebumps. :s12::s12::s12:

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Richard Jolly
‏Verified account @RichJolly
3h3 hours ago

Jordan Henderson is set to become only the fourth player to captain an English club in two Champions League finals, after Emlyn Hughes, John McGovern and Steven Gerrard

:eek: I see 3 Liverpool players' names!

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we must always tell ourselves, ball is round.
anything can happen on this sunday.

I'm sure city players can't sleep now.

Prolly pep already calling his players to report early to training ground Liao.

Hope for the best. All we can do is win our last 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.