Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If win I will cry and scream and shout

Probably go run 2.4km 10 times

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Quote first. I'll run 19km for 19 cups. Max I've run is only 13km.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PL is very unlikely- each citeh player will pocket more than £1m each for the title, so in essence this last match can be said to be worth £1m - if that’s not motivation I don’t know what is

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If won both PL and CL this year, next year will have nothing to look forward to. Let's leave out the PL champion this year and get the CL. Next year will have something to fight for.

Winning either is already very difficult. To win both in same season is something very special, nobody gives up chance of winning both.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If won both PL and CL this year, next year will have nothing to look forward to. Let's leave out the PL champion this year and get the CL. Next year will have something to fight for.

defending the title is also a thing that can be fought for ;)

more so a double. ;)

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
klopp and liverpool are destined for one another.

cant see any other managers near his level who can connect with this club this well.

we are also blessed to have him. hope he will continue to get our support even if he finishes 7th, 10th or 15th. there is no one else who can do a better job than him. short term, maybe. long term? no one. big statement, but thats how i feel.

lucky manu didnt get him and chose to go the shortcut route with mourinho.

skrw105

Reaction score

cant see any other managers near his level who can connect with this club this well.

we are also blessed to have him. hope he will continue to get our support even if he finishes 7th, 10th or 15th. there is no one else who can do a better job than him. short term, maybe. long term? no one. big statement, but thats how i feel.

i bet there would be some calling for his head if he finishes second next season.:s13:

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

in the short to middle term, there is no better manager that is so suitable for liverpool.
after 2 UCL cup finals in a row, dont think any one will call for his head to roll

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What if he only win one time and the rest of the next 4 years lingering in top 4? Would that still be OK? Liverpool supporters are too emotional, constantly let their emotion cloud their judgment. Emotion should stay out and let performance be the judge. This season is not bad. But bad decisions during January period may cost us the EPL. Now it is not in our hands anymore. If next season the same thing happened again, then serious questions need to be asked. Right now, is to hope for a miracle.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mmm like Ferguson is made for Manure? Look at how pathetic and messy Manure has become when he retired?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's never easy to find a good leader who can lead an entire football club

After Rafa, Our club waited so long for another great manager like Klopp.... We had our moments for rubbaface as well

So... I'm not gonna rub too much salt into another red club

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This video is damn funny, Klopp have done an excellent piece of business for scamming Barcelona 140 million £ for Coutinho and use the money to buy Fabinho and Allison. Exchange a small Brazilian for 2 big Brazillians

You have the honour of posting it on Barca forum :)
Watch hell break loose..

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.