Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remembered that time which he was the Barcelona manager for the last year he was being annoyed with the mind games with Mourinho and ended up losing the league title to Real Madrid. Ended up resigned from Barcelona and took a rest for 1 year before joining Bayern Munich. He seems more like a glory hunter than a team building manager. If Liverpool pip Man City for the Premier League next year, we will probably see him resign and manage Juventus or PSG.

he wun like what klopp/liverpool did to his city this season.
chase them until last match of the season.
this is first time his team being chase all the way.

ZeroTear

Master Member
Reaction score
tiagong tat manc might be ban for nxt season CL(whole CL season)
though it seem like good news but then come to think of it if they not playing CL nxt season mean they got more rest time n liverpool will have another hard time to fight for the title liao

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno wats the little glory in belittling pep success.
Klopp is a great mgr. Beats great teams. Not won ucl. Won league wif dortmund. Made mediocre teams great.
Pep won titles, cups and ucl. Not that klopp can't do it. But I'm not sure if klopp can do as much given the same resources pep has.

Wat many mgr have failed is making great teams great consistently.

Both team mgrs have teams that are feared by others. Both klopp n pep are now the best mgr in the world of football. The only piece of argument is monetary resource. We are having it too. But seriously we jus choose not to spend. Pep chose otherwise. Its a choice. The rest is how you build your team.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's nothing to suggest that klopp will win if he manages city, Munich or barca. Pep is a top mgr, I give him that. Klopp is his worthy rival. So now we jus need to win the ucl for klopp purely becos he deserves it.

Ps: of course, no reason I can accept losing it to hotsperms. Nothing less than a win for me.

Pocet said he will quit HotSperms if they win. So fast start mind games even before playing Ajax away!

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong tat manc might be ban for nxt season CL(whole CL season)
though it seem like good news but then come to think of it if they not playing CL nxt season mean they got more rest time n liverpool will have another hard time to fight for the title liao

On another point of view, those Shitty players reaching 30 would they wanna stay thick and thin with Shitty for 1 season with no UCL football? Dont think these players wanna stay for 1 season with no UCL games to play.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be 3 for Klopp?

oh yeah! I missed out Europa :s13: Thanks!

yes 3 times!!!

cost of Liverpool squad in 2015/2016: around 250 million (Manc: 410 million)
cost of liverpool squad in 2017/2018: around 400 million (Manc: 770 million)
cost of liverpool squad in 2018/2019: around 800 million (Manc: 1 billion)

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

LOL... Reminds me of my Gal when she still a toddler, playing with a football when she visited me at a football pitch years ago!

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

LOL... Reminds me of my Gal when she still a toddler, playing with a football when she visited me at a football pitch years ago!

Didn't know she scored twice at the kop end :s13: From those youtube video I seen yesterday only show the later part.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

When the crowd cheered... She like stunned

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

pclow59

Master Member
Reaction score
On another point of view, those Shitty players reaching 30 would they wanna stay thick and thin with Shitty for 1 season with no UCL football? Dont think these players wanna stay for 1 season with no UCL games to play.

No wonder they are called Shitty, cos their players are...
Manchester City players mock ‘victims’ Liverpool and sing ‘Kompany injured Salah’ after winning Premier League title
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/14/manchester-city-players-mock-victims-liverpool-sing-kompany-injured-salah-winning-premier-league-title-9537528/

Last edited:

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumoured griezmann is leaving athletico and destination possibly Barcelona.

Good alternative to Werner?

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this song will file up Klopp and Liverpool further and make him more determined to bring the big ears trophy back to Anfield something Man City failed to get despite spending over 1 billion and sacking a few managers Hughes, Mancini and Pellegrino for not going further than semi finals in the Chmapions League

Have a listen to what they are singing about.

It’s not simple football banter.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its alright.

as Shankly said: "First is First, Second is nothing."
胜者为王 败者为寇 (The winner takes all)

since they win the title rightfully, we just need to suck it up and win that UCL title.

But we will be back. Stronger. Faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.